Females Tend To Like Bad Boys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Females Tend To Like Bad Boys?

I think it's not really rocket science.

But would you agree in they only want to f.uck villains? Look at the guy you know that everyone hates. He gets laid major.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Not necessarily but for sure they have a tendency to do such. In the bay area or at least the ones that are from the bay area aren't like that. It is usually the ones that come from other places to go to college around the bay area that are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
      I think it's not really rocket science.

But would you agree in they only want to f.uck villains? Look at the guy you know that everyone hates. He gets laid major.
      Younger girls love bad boys and a lot of them want to not only ****, but date them. I think they look at it as a project, and that maybe they can fix them. The problem with broads is, when they have a bad boy they complain to their gfs that they really just want a "decent" "nice"guy. And when they finally get that nice guy they lust over a bad boy. But as they get older, I think they realize they just want stability, so they stick with the nice guy. Kinda like how I stopped messin with mentally unstable *****es, now that I'm older I don't want a broad like that anywhere near me lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Younger girls love bad boys and a lot of them want to not only ****, but date them. I think they look at it as a project, and that maybe they can fix them. The problem with broads is, when they have a bad boy they complain to their gfs that they really just want a "decent" "nice"guy. And when they finally get that nice guy they lust over a bad boy. But as they get older, I think they realize they just want stability, so they stick with the nice guy. Kinda like how I stopped messin with mentally unstable *****es, now that I'm older I don't want a broad like that anywhere near me lol
        I think it's case by case with women. I don't think all women like *******s but you make some good points. I stopped going to the club because I was sick of the women who constantly go there and fell under that category. There are good for one thing but I don't see them as relationship material to be honest. These women("bad b*tches at the clubs) are validation seekers and ironically are some of the most insecure women around.

Comment

Women typically like confident men, and "badboys" appear to be more confident than the nicer guys. This is my take on it from observations and talking to women about it. Also, women believe they can be the one to "tame" the badboy, so it's exciting and a challenge. With the nice guy, they know what they're getting and it may even come across as boring.
          Last edited by _original_; 12-27-2014, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Very good points.

Comment

Good points all of you.

I think they (for the most part) don't know a damn thing. Sorry and no offense but Females are dumb.

They just don't know a damn thing outside of emotion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I was honest about that also.

They don't know ****. I don't mind it but my woman is a complete idiot. She has no grasp on simple geography. Like absolutely none and I had to prove that Australia was a continent and not located in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Not necessarily but for sure they have a tendency to do such. In the bay area or at least the ones that are from the bay area aren't like that. It is usually the ones that come from other places to go to college around the bay area that are like that.
                  In the Bay area the women have to take whatever they can get because all the men are to busy fucking each others bum holes.

Comment

Instinctively yes, but women don't truly know what they want. They've been too brainwashed by modern feminazis and too influenced by the modern attention whoring social media sites where they can attention-whore and validate their 'worth' within seconds.

They're brought up to be with a solid male with a good job and treats her with respect, but is also a pushover and can be used as a beta provider. But then these same women will cheat on these guys when they come across a tall, muscular and good looking 'bad boy' at the club.

So again they're completely driven by a confusing mixture of societal influence and their own instincts which is why men find women to be so confusing and it's one of the reasons they go for abusive 'bad boys' and after abuse will go back to those guys over and over.

Comment

Working...
                    X