ISIS hands out pamphlets on sex slavery rules

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS hands out pamphlets on sex slavery rules

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...aves/20359049/

Islam is a religion of peace, doe! Who cares if it was started by a warlord!

Those aren't real muslims, doe! They misreading, and misinterpreting the Qu'ran!

O' rlly? From what I've read - these are THE REAL muslims, and are just doing exactly what their bat**** crazy relgion tells them to do.

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post

Those aren't real muslims, doe! They misreading, and misinterpreting the Qu'ran!

O' rlly? From what I've read - these are THE REAL muslims, and are just doing exactly what their bat**** crazy relgion tells them to do.
    Then why don't every muslim outside of ISIS do it? Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about. Do some research instead of posting nonsense hoping to bring others into bashing a religion which you have absolutely NO clue about. Nice research from USATODAY, great source bud LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Then why don't every muslim outside of ISIS do it? Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about. Do some research instead of posting nonsense hoping to bring others into bashing a religion which you have absolutely NO clue about. Nice research from USATODAY, great source bud LOL.
      Loool - I'm just gong by what the Qu'ran says?

Does the Qu'ran NOT say it's acceptable? Is that not the best source when determining what the religion is "about"? Riddle me that....

Religion of peace, doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post

Fair do's.

By the way, just thought i'd mention, you know the guy whose name and pic you have in your sig, the apparent heir to the Light Heavy throne according to yourself ie Artur Beterbiev is also a ''bat **** crazy religion following'' moozlum?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Fair do's.

By the way, just thought i'd mention, you know the guy whose name and pic you have in your sig, the apparent heir to the Light Heavy throne according to yourself ie Artur Beterbiev is also a ''bat **** crazy religion following'' moozlum?
          Yes - I'm aware he's of Chechen origin, and was raised a Muslim. I don't know if he's still Muslim or not.

If he follows the relgion still - yes - he's bat**** crazy.

Does that make him any less of a good boxer? Nope.

Comment

These are "normal" Muslims they believe in stoning for adultery death for apostasy etc etc.

http://youtu.be/EYAcLudBbhg

Comment

Still waiting to hear how Islam is this "religion of peace"?

Muhammad was a bloody fookin' WARLORD! He spread Islam at the end of a sword!

And if it wasn't for the badass European Franks (modern day French) led by Charles Martel, this barbaric religion would be instituted throughout Europe, and we wouldn't have the progressive, technological advanced society we have today in the West.

By Martel stomping a mudhole in muslims ass, and walking that somma***** dry, he ensured Christianity would be the dominant religion. While Christianity is no doozy itself, and says some pretty dastardly things, the fact that Jesus was a peaceful carpenter, and not a warlord, led to Europe eventually becoming secular.

Got a bit offtrack... Sorry - Charles Martel is just one of the baddest men in history, and saved all Europeans from a terrible fate.

Anyway, yes, Islam is a religion of barbarity, violence, and cruelty. A religion of hatefulness, and fear. It's meant to keep a large population down, ignorant, and subservient.

So when you see these "moderate muslims" who talks about Islam being a true religion of peace, and the extremists not "beng real muslims," and they are - tell them they are FULL OF ****, and the extremists ARE THE REAL MUSLIMS, because they FOLLOW EXACTLY WHAT THE RELIGION TEACHES!!! If they refuse, and call you racist - tell them to point in the Qu'ran where they are right...

Comment

Thread made bravely under an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  These are "normal" Muslims they believe in stoning for adultery death for apostasy etc etc.

http://youtu.be/EYAcLudBbhg
                  Yes! Even the "normal" muslims still believe in a bunch of backwards ****.

The counry of Suadi Arabia? Backwards, and cruel as ****...

There's probably like 10-15% of these "moderate 'muslims'" who would be willing to actually speak up and out against all the backwards part of the Qu'ran... Which is the entire bloody book. So these really aren't even real Muslims. They are just people who use the namesake, and follow their own personal beliefs - beliefs that have arisen from progressive, secular society. And just common sense morals.

There's another 10-15% who act on the most extreme parts. Then a bulk of 60-70% who believe what the extremists are doing is proper, right, and justified.

I'm going to get a few copies of the Qu'ran to wipe my ass with the pages, spit on it, and burn it. Maybe used the pages for a new doormat.

Post it on jewtube, and watch the hate begin...

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                    Thread made bravely under an alt.
                    Nope. Sorry yeh poor lil bugger - this is my one and only account.

Heh, but does it really matter if a sockpuppet of an alt, of an alt made it?

Is the truth not just as biting, stinging, and ringing of truth?

Looool. You believe in Allah almighty! hahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                    X