Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do People Really Believe This Guy is Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    I bet most people know, but there is something about look-alikes that gets people attention.

look at this, I took a picture of a dude taking a picture with a fake Pac who was roaming around the MGM lol:

[/IMG]

I wonder if that guy has scored any women with that Pacman act.

I can just imagine him getting the girl into the bed, then she takes off his clothes and sunglasses and is like "wtf, you're not Pac!"

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post

I can just imagine him getting the girl into the bed, then she takes off his clothes and sunglasses and is like "wtf, you're not Pac!"
      Fake Pac probably had chicks in and out of his room all night.

was wasted as hell,stumbling around, drinking straight from the bottle.

one girl even asked him "Don't you have a fight tomorrow?"

"huh?" he responded. Almost forgetting to keep the act going.

"Yeah sure babe, u gonna lose that top...?

Comment

That's hilarious, and he does look like Canelo. Another thing, he was being labeled Canelo's brother not Canelo himself. But yeah, the real Canelo would have gotten way more fans trying to take pictures.

Comment

could tell from his bulge that ain't canelo.

Canelo usually wears pants for three legs.

Comment

I can't believe people are this pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post

There was another Pacquiao lookalike overseas in Singapore who was telling women he was Pacman at fancy night clubs and he was banging them lol, he got in trouble.

Comment

could of fooled me, lmfao.....

Comment

He looks something like Canelo but not as muscular and he has an ugly beard and chews gum with his mouth wide open.

Comment

I saw that Canelo imposter at the Maidana vs Lopez fight. Steve Kim even wrote about him in one of his articles. He walks around a bunch of fights pretending to be Canelo. There was a huge crowd around him and he was taking pics with all kinds of people. A lot of drunk Mexican fans realized it wasn't him once they pushed their way to the front of the line to get a picture but still took one with him anyways cause they thought it was funny.

Comment

If Canelo had a brother who got all the bad genes it would probably look like that guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X