Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is not only fighter of the decade, but athlete of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in this decade pacquiao was fighter of the year 3 out of the 10 years.

mayweather was fighter of the year once.

no way is mayweather fighter of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      i didnt mean he became good the past couple of years i meant he became dominant in the way floyd has been in the past couple of years.
      don't look at it by sections. look at their accomplishments as a whole. the fact that manny has been able to achieve that much in a short period of time is amazing in itself.

manny has been consistently fighting top opposition and winning as long as floyd has.

mayweather had an advantage. he is american. he was groomed to be a boxer. born in a boxing family, had an amature career. that is why you probably noticed floyd more. manny wasn't born in a boxing family. never had an amature career. had to fight two weeks notice as a substitute for ledwaba. was a heavy underdog against barrera. if those opportunities never presented themselves, manny would have never had his shot. yet he was able to achieve more than floyd has despite those disadvantages.

now some are accusing him of cheating cause they can't believe what he has done. that is just insane.

bottom line: pacquiao>floyd this decade and in the history books.

Comment

don't look at it by sections. look at their accomplishments as a whole. the fact that manny has been able to achieve that much in a short period of time is amazing in itself.

manny has been consistently fighting top opposition and winning as long as floyd has.

mayweather had an advantage. he is american. he was groomed to be a boxer. born in a boxing family, had an amature career. that is why you probably noticed floyd more. manny wasn't born in a boxing family. never had an amature career. had to fight two weeks notice as a substitute for ledwaba. was a heavy underdog against barrera. if those opportunities never presented themselves, manny would have never had his shot. yet he was able to achieve more than floyd has despite those disadvantages.

now some are accusing him of cheating cause they can't believe what he has done. that is just insane.

bottom line: pacquiao>floyd this decade and in the history books.
        STRONGLY AGREE!!
        PAC was sent by GOD to inspire people..

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          STRONGLY AGREE!!
          PAC was sent by GOD to inspire people..
          false...

he was sent to whoop floyd jr's ***** ass.

Comment

Now im not a floyd "stan" at all but you have to be crazy to say he isnt at least the best boxer of the decade. Im just giving him his credit.

Being a champion from about 1999-2009 except for a year and a half off, Fighting from super featherweight up to junior middleweight, being p4p #1 for most the decade, and being undefeated is unreal.

I was reading on ESPN how the AP voted tiger woods athlete of the decade, i was disgusted. Floyd dominated the sport just as much if not more then tiger for the decade, and he was a boxer not a fucking golfer.

Comment

again though im not life or death with this, i dont even really like floyd its more that when the AP voted athlete of the decade it seems messed up that tiger woods was most likely a unanimous choice but most likely no boxer was even considered.
              FYI Pacquiao was the ONLY boxer considered by AP and I also want to add that I don't agree that a GOLFER should be voted as ATHLETE of the decade....

Comment

Floyd was a dominant fighter for a little over half of the decade. Woods completely dominated the whole period shattering records as well. Lance Armstrong dominated the Tour De France for most of the decade and should be rated much higher than Mayweather. Heck Mayweather probably isn't even the fighter of the decade.

Thread fails.

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
                  I can see Pacman

But how the fuk is Kobe and Tiger Woods over Floyd as Athlete of the year
                  Decade bro....DECADE

Comment

He's not fighter of the decade. No way in hell is PBF athlete of the decade. This thread is rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                    X