No announcement yet.

Arthur Abrham vs Sakio Bika:who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Abrham vs Sakio Bika:who wins?

Who wins this one. I say AA wins by an easy KO.
    Arthur Abraham
    50.00%
    Sakio bika
    50.00%

Nobody has an opinion?

Comment

Bika probably, if he doesn't get stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
        Who wins this one. I say AA wins by an easy KO.
        What makes you think AA wins by an easy KO? Sure he could catch him cold but Bika is the physically stronger man so AA would not be able to bully him. It should be a good action-packed fight but I'd pick Bika to stop him because of his aggressive style.

Comment

bika whoops his ass on activity. Has a good chin so i dont see him being KOed. Abraham has zero wins over smw's. He should move down

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            What makes you think AA wins by an easy KO? Sure he could catch him cold but Bika is the physically stronger man so AA would not be able to bully him. It should be a good action-packed fight but I'd pick Bika to stop him because of his aggressive style.
            Bika stopping Abraham?!

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
              Bika stopping Abraham?!
              Yep, you better believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Bika swings wild with his hands down all the time. AA has the power to KO Bika. AA's defense is alot tighter and his accuracy is alot better. Bika is'nt tall and lenky and he does'nt box very well. Bika's chin is there to be clipped. Just because AA lost a boxing match don't under rate his power.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                  Bika swings wild with his hands down all the time. AA has the power to KO Bika. AA's defense is alot tighter and his accuracy is alot better. Bika is'nt tall and lenky and he does'nt box very well. Bika's chin is there to be clipped. Just because AA lost a boxing match don't under rate his power.
                  I'm well aware of his power, but I see Bika wearing him down. Bika throws more punches and his aggressive style would make AA open up and fight. The fight would end by KO and I think Bika is the man who will by victorious at the end of the night.

Comment

Working...
                  X