No announcement yet.

Roger Federer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
    Federer hasn't beaten Nadal in a big match since 07.
    This is utter nonsense.

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Federer is a GOAT since some years ago...
    Please check Wikipedia again...
    "Numerous commentators, pundits, and former and current players of the sport regard Federer as the greatest tennis player of all time."
    Yes I believe Federer is the GOAT but some people still find ways of discrediting him. A grand slam at 32 will quieten those fools down.

Comment

Federer is the GOAT for now.

I think when Nadal is retired he will have eclipsed Federer's accomplishments + have the better slam finals record over him.

War Rafa

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        This is utter nonsense.

Yes I believe Federer is the GOAT but some people still find ways of discrediting him. A grand slam at 32 will quieten those fools down.
        Since two or three years ago, Federer can't win 5 sets matches with the top guys like Nadal or Djokovic... He can't physically compete anymore, unfortunately...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          If you really want a laugh, look at the last quote in my sig
          And its still true, and Federer is going to get stomped again by the superior player.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
            Federer is the GOAT for now.

I think when Nadal is retired he will have eclipsed Federer's accomplishments + have the better slam finals record over him.

War Rafa
            Age for age, Rafa is already ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              And its still true, and Federer is going to get stomped again by the superior player.

Comment

Hadn't murray only played 5-6 games since coming back from serious injury?

Fed has done well to get this far vs the competition faced.. he was losing to absolute bums not so long ago..

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Since two or three years ago, Federer can't win 5 sets matches with the top guys like Nadal or Djokovic... He can't physically compete anymore, unfortunately...
                  Age for age, Rafa is already ahead.
                  And when Nadal gets to rogers age.. will he even be playing??

His game is even harder physically.. he has hurt his knees multiple times already

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                    Very nice assessment, however I'll have to give you a B-. It is Wawrinka/Berdych in the other semi's.

Comment

Yeah man, Federer is all power and no skill. Whereas Nadal is a finesse player.

Comment

Working...
                      X