Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Marquez enhanced his chances on 12/8/2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope he trained for power he knocked out others before theres absolutely nothing special about manny

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      well , floyd got put on a queer street by 2 overhand rights himself and he's a defensive fighter , what does that say then ?...
      that everybody gets hit? duh. floyd got caught with quick punches he didn't expect from a strong puncher.

pacquiao saw the punch coming and was bracing for impact then he drops his hand down to open up his chin... dafuq?

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      rofl watch his left hand in both clips.
      He drops it at the right moment to open his chin... What a champ!
      phillypino shell?

Comment

Yes who cares because even if Marquez is on the juice, you can't prove it.
        Maybe you like to make posts over and over and over on the same topic, but most people who get laid don't

Who cares?
        You started off your post OK but then it went really bad really fast. Like they say, "don't worry, just get back up and try again!"

Good luck CH! I'm rooting for you! You can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          You started off your post OK but then it went really bad really fast. Like they say, "don't worry, just get back up and try again!"

Good luck CH! I'm rooting for you! You can do it!
          Is that a white flag you are waving because it looks like it.

The sad thing is, I actually think Marquez was on something for that fight. Now what? Am I going to be like you and make posts after posts after posts after posts about something that is unprovable?

Who cares
          Here is a concept that you will never understand, there are more fighters out there then Floyd Manny and Marquez.

Comment

The sad thing is, I actually think Marquez was on something for that fight. Now what? Am I going to be like you and make posts after posts after posts after posts about something that is unprovable?

Who cares
            Here is a concept that you will never understand, there are more fighters out there then Floyd Manny and Marquez.
            Did I hit a nerve or something? Who cares who posts and their post count.

As for Marquez being on PEDs, I just don't know but having Heredia was bad in so many ways. Marquez never really came out with it on who he was until it came out. At least that is the way I saw it. Not good.

But there is no real proof but wished we knew one way or the other.

The thing is that Floyd fans were all revved up for 3 years and wanting PEDs testing just like Floyd told them .... now, "who cares" That was my point. Were you guys ever serious about wanting to improve testing for boxing or was it just because Floyd got on it? By you and others now saying "who cares", you answered my question!

Comment

there's no doubt in my mind that marquez juiced. i wanted him tested and HE wanted to be tested. pacquiao, once again, denied us that opportunity when he said "who cares" to extra testing.

"let the commision do it's job." - pac stans for 3 years.

perhaps now we'll never really know if marquez juiced or not will we? therefore, WHO CARES?

Comment

Who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

The real funny in all this is that he will be posting about this subject again and again. I have seen him in these threads before and he posted in this one. So he proved my point.

The only reason its "who cares" is because it doesn't affect his hero Floyd. If Floyd would have lost, he and other Floyd fans would be crying and saying "why doesn't anyone care?" lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Did I hit a nerve or something? Who cares who posts and their post count.

As for Marquez being on PEDs, I just don't know but having Heredia was bad in so many ways. Marquez never really came out with it on who he was until it came out. At least that is the way I saw it. Not good.

But there is no real proof but wished we knew one way or the other.

The thing is that Floyd fans were all revved up for 3 years and wanting PEDs testing just like Floyd told them .... now, "who cares" That was my point. Were you guys ever serious about wanting to improve testing for boxing or was it just because Floyd got on it? By you and others now saying "who cares", you answered my question!

LOOK you simple man..For the 3 years Floyd fans were revved up for PED testing because THERE WAS AN ACTUAL WAY TO PROVE THAT WHETHER OR NOT MANNY WAS ON STEROIDS. I will say that one more time because I know you are an idiot. THERE WAS AN ACTUAL WAY TO PROVE THAT WHETHER OR NOT MANNY WAS ON STEROIDS If he took the test and passed clean, then Manny is clean. If he failed, then Manny was dirty

This does not apply to Marquez because Marquez has this super PED guru in his corner who has undetectable PED's. Do you see the difference you simple ****? So b1tch and moaning and crying and complaining about something that cannot be proven is........meh Who cares?

Comment

LOOK you simple man..For the 3 years Floyd fans were revved up for PED testing because THERE WAS AN ACTUAL WAY TO PROVE THAT WHETHER OR NOT MANNY WAS ON STEROIDS. I will say that one more time because I know you are an idiot. THERE WAS AN ACTUAL WAY TO PROVE THAT WHETHER OR NOT MANNY WAS ON STEROIDS If he took the test and passed clean, then Manny is clean. If he failed, then Manny was dirty

This does not apply to Marquez because Marquez has this super PED guru in his corner who has undetectable PED's. Do you see the difference you simple ****? So b1tch and moaning and crying and complaining about something that cannot be proven is........meh Who cares?
                      CHOWWOKKA ... you don't disappoint ..... right on queue! lol

Sorry but you may have not received the memo but here it is one more time.

From day 1, Manny was OK with doing MORE than what is required by commission's rules. On Day 1, they just disagreed on cutoff dates.

- It has been possibly 2 years now that Manny has agreed to PEDs testing that was better than Floyd's initial cutoff date that Floyd back-pedalled from ... but this news appears to have been missed by the die-hard Floyd fans!

- Manny went on several interviews that he was OK to do testing with no cutoff dates. Floyd then had no choice but to move on to another roadblock.
                      ... but this news appears to have been missed by the die-hard Floyd fans!

Again, Floyd said, "Manny take the test and we have a fight". Manny was ready to do the testing and said "OK Floyd". Floyd then put new roadblocks.
                      So due to constant back-pedaling and roadblocks by Floyd, THERE WAS NO WAY TO PROVE ANYTHING!!!

- I agree that due to Marquez's trainer admitting that he can pass any test, it may be a useless test ... but I'm quite relaxed on this matter as I come here to discuss. You seem to be acting more like what you stated (crying and moaning) but you can correct me if I'm wrong. lol!

Relax on your name calling bud. Not cool!
                      Last edited by ADP02; 02-05-2013, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X