No announcement yet.

thanksgiving sucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
    i meet with em all the time. the more the better. good times, good food, good drinks, good peeps.
    complaining about Thanksgiving is like complaining about *****. you gotta be one cynical insure fuckwad to be a baby over it.
    Is it like Christmas, everywhere shuts down for it?.

Comment

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Get to eat a ton, watch football, and fall asleep by 3pm. Being from the Detroit area its tradition to watch the Lions so I am usually asleep by halftime since they usually get spanked.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
        Bull**** ceremony that nobody else cares about. I heard you make out it started when whitey's saved the natives, but the true story is the natives saved the bums who were trespassing from dying like flies. IS this true?

Get lost Frenchie.

Comment

**** thanksgiving....i just look at it as another day. The fact that pilgrims killin indians and having a feast is considered a holiday is sick, its ****in sick. But what do you expect from this country? America has a ****ed up history.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
            **** thanksgiving....i just look at it as another day. The fact that pilgrims killin indians and having a feast is considered a holiday is sick, its ****in sick. But what do you expect from this country? America has a ****ed up history.
            lol, i havent been voting for marbury

Comment

If your hatin on thanksgiving... you need to take a gun and blow your ****ing brains out because you suck...

I LOVE THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVING BOXINGSCENE!!!!

GO LIONS!!!!

LOL

Comment

Thanksgiving always warms my heart.

Comment

Working...
                X