No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Keith Thurman Talks Diego Chaves Clash, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Keith Thurman Talks Diego Chaves Clash, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with undefeated welterweight contender Keith Thurman to discuss his upcoming fight with Diego Chaves, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder if this guy could be a Mayweather opponent.
    If he wins the WBA belt.... I wouldn't be surprised if his name is thrown around

Comment

I think he should definitely be one of the 5 mayweather fights if he keeps winning. he's big and a puncher. i'd much rather see him fight floyd than see devon alexander get the fight.

Comment

Thurman is much too slow/flat footed for mayweather!!!

Thurman, berto, ortiz, ghost, madiana, alexander should have a tourney

Comment

No talk of Chaves? he's supposed to be a banger too.

Comment

Thurman is the bigger and stronger but Chaves is faster and has decent power. I have my doubts about Chaves chin though. This could be a really good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
              Thurman is the bigger and stronger but Chaves is faster and has decent power. I have my doubts about Chaves chin though. This could be a really good fight.
              Never watched Chaves but heard he is no pushover.

What's your avatar about man, are you saying you don't want Maidana and Matthysse to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Never watched Chaves but heard he is no pushover.

What's your avatar about man, are you saying you don't want Maidana and Matthysse to fight?
                i have to change it now. I didn't want them to fight when GBP was trying to hype a the fight months ago. I want Matthysse to fight Garcia first and then move to 147. I would really like to see them fight if they share the same division.
                Chaves has decent defense, decent speed, decent footwork, a good left hook and a heavy right hand but he is a light welter to me. He hasn't fought someone elite either. I can see Thurman winning by UD or a late stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                X