No announcement yet.

JMM An Overrated One-Trick Phoney!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bumped*

I will give $1bn points to the first one who can pm me a download link to this fight on yousendit.

Comment

*bumped*

I will give $1bn points to the first one who can pm me a download link to this fight on yousendit.

Comment

chris beat jmm better then pac did omgz john vs pac maybe? john by UD?

Comment

LoL... Lets try to have a MP VS JMM.. then we will take it from there...

Comment

Originally posted by veilside23
            LoL... Lets try to have a MP VS JMM.. then we will take it from there...

And if Pacquiao wins what will be said? That JMM is washed up already and was beaten by an unknown. JMM doesn't deserve Pac anymore. Try Morales vs. JMM first.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups
              And if Pacquiao wins what will be said? That JMM is washed up already and was beaten by an unknown. JMM doesn't deserve Pac anymore. Try Morales vs. JMM first.
              You know this is true. I knew the washed up Morales excuses would come out waaaay before the rematch of the two. I wll guarantee this would be the excuse if JMM lost to pac in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata
                You know this is true. I knew the washed up Morales excuses would come out waaaay before the rematch of the two. I wll guarantee this would be the excuse if JMM lost to pac in a rematch.

I can not see any reason now that JMM would win if he would have a rematch with MP....

Comment

Working...
                X