No announcement yet.

Mayweather's accuracy is overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    He's been fighting guys with zero head movement for years and crap defenses.

Put him vs El Radar, Leonard, Hearns or even Duran and his plus minus percentages become distinctly average. Stop using this statistic please, thanks.
    Says the guy that never shared a ring with Floyd... Floyd has accuracy.. It's plain to the naked eye

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I watched the Oscar vs Floyd fight a few months ago and I was surprised how much he missed, he was missing ALOT in the middle of the ring
      Yeah...but he landed 43% overall and had more than 80 more connects. That's pretty damned good.

Comment

Rigo fans.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          And who exactly is going to sponsor & provide the time-machine ...

Comment

Damn only if Floyd would step up and fight srr!

Comment

Fooking ******ed Rigo fans!

Your sig is ******ed you bandwagoning ******, u r so cool and edgy

Comment

I think its bull**** that Floyd ducked a prime 1980 version of Roberto Duran.

Comment

Ofcourse he's accurate u ****ing ******s, he's probably the most accurate boxer today. But his accuracy is overrated on an all time scale and his compubox stats are pushed by his fans to make a case as him being the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    Ofcourse he's accurate u ****ing ******s, he's probably the most accurate boxer today. But his accuracy is overrated on an all time scale and his compubox stats are pushed by his fans to make a case as him being the GOAT.
                    Keep digging ... we can still see ya!!!

Comment

This site gives me a headache...

Comment

Working...
                      X