Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which washed up rapper will Floyd beef with next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont forget about Ludacris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jAnO0t3Q9o

Comment

When is Floyd going to grow a pair and have beef with some washed up British rappers?

(this is Richard Blackwood, for any of you fat yanky Wendys eating interstate 59 obama care mother floppers)

Comment

Probably Adrien Broner. Floyd no longer considers him a friend after Broner started socializing with the homeless and giving them cash. It's not the way to do marketing. Floyd liked the PR of flushing $$$ down the toilet better.

Comment

we goin down down baby
          yo street in a range rover
          street sweeper baby...

Comment

Damn...didn't even know T.I. was washed up...guess u learn new things every day.

Comment

Some of the rappers would need to do a catchweight , MC Hammer, Coolio.

Here's someone who Floyd can cherry pick.

Flavor Flav

Comment

For some reason this thread made me picture Floyd spraying DMX with a hose yelling, "get off my lawn, I don't got a square or a dollar for you."

Comment

DMX, he needs to replace Cam'ron on the list. Cam has no business being put with those names lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    For some reason this thread made me picture Floyd spraying DMX with a hose yelling, "get off my lawn, I don't got a square or a dollar for you."
                    And DMX just barking back at him as he lights his crack pipe and bugs out lol

Comment

Originally posted by L32Edwards View Post
                      I voted Montell Jordan cause i wanna see him get his career back on the map

Coolio would straight up shoot Mayweather
                      All Montell has to do is stick and move, Mayweather couldnt handle his reach advantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X