No announcement yet.

Zab Judah, no more beef with angel garcia, danny a great champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah, no more beef with angel garcia, danny a great champ

Zab Judah looks like he was humbled in defeat. It is too bad he had his second wind so late in the fight. I felt if he would of been more active in the beginning, he would of blown through Danny no problem.

Which goes to show you, in my opinion what level Khan was, as he easily took care of Judah as compared to Danny. Just saying..

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

Zab Judah looks like he was humbled in defeat. It is too bad he had his second wind so late in the fight. I felt if he would of been more active in the beginning, he would of blown through Danny no problem.

Which goes to show you, in my opinion what level Khan was, as he easily took care of Judah as compared to Danny. Just saying..
    Didnt Danny KTFO Khan?? Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
      Didnt Danny KTFO Khan?? Just saying
      Just saying times two. The Khan that beat Judah was a very good fighter. I think the Khan that almost lost to Diaz in his home country and a very helpful English referee would not last more the 4 or 5 rounds with the Khan that beat Judah. I think Garcia ruined Khan and he is finished as a world class fighter at the young age of 25. Judah shows much more class now than he ever did as a young man. I'm actually starting to like him.

Comment

If he wins a decent comeback fight I really wouldn't mind seeing a rematch with him and Danny.

Comment

Working...
        X