Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Moore interview

Fighting this weekend
    http://www.skysports.com/video/clips...252145,00.html

That was a real good interview. I remember meeting Jamie about 2 years ago at this Fishomania event that sky sports held and he was fishing on the celebrity's team and he was a top top bloke, took a picture had a chat with him for about 20minutes over a brew i couldn't believe it. Hes gonna destroy Duzman and will eventually fight for a world title. Just imagine Moore vs Kirkland! that would be one brutal bloody fight.

Comment

Originally posted by liam_48@msn.com View Post
      That was a real good interview. I remember meeting Jamie about 2 years ago at this Fishomania event that sky sports held and he was fishing on the celebrity's team and he was a top top bloke, took a picture had a chat with him for about 20minutes over a brew i couldn't believe it. Hes gonna destroy Duzman and will eventually fight for a world title. Just imagine Moore vs Kirkland! that would be one brutal bloody fight.
      Co-sign, Moore seems a top bloke and is a model professional. Best luck to him on saturday. I can see him getting a late stoppage in around the 9-10rounds!

Comment

Looking like an interesting domestic division as well , this looks like a good match up Matthew Hall , Anthony Small
        http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...2570&cat=boxer
        Just watched the Matthew Hall Bradley Pryce highlights again as well

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
          Looking like an interesting domestic division as well , this looks like a good match up Matthew Hall , Anthony Small
          http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...2570&cat=boxer
          Just watched the Matthew Hall Bradley Pryce highlights again as well
          Yeah its on the khan - kotelnik bill, been given free tickets to it so i'm really looking forward to this fight. The winner should fight ryan rhodes. I think Jamie Moore should never look back on to these level fights now though, european defenses and then hopefully a world title fight.

Comment

i aint from the uk or nout, but i do know one thing alfred angullo would take moore apart.

the guy is a different type of animal!

Comment

Originally posted by maniaboxing222 View Post
              i aint from the uk or nout, but i do know one thing alfred angullo would take moore apart.

the guy is a different type of animal!

This turd?

I'm not from the US of A or nowt but in the UK wearing a dog collar round your neck makes you a ******.

Comment

Angulo isn't as good as Moore at the moment IMO.

We will see after Cintron if he has a future in this division.
                I think as long as they met in the next 2-3yrs Moore takes it on workrate unless things change.

Comment

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post

This turd?

I'm not from the US of A or nowt but in the UK wearing a dog collar round your neck makes you a ******.
                  you're the only turd round here, and i just checked moore's record, kids been stopped by scott dixion, angullo would eat him for breakfast and spit him back out!

Comment

Working...
                  X