Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See ya later England

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Can someone explain to me how the club teams translate to the national team?

I know of Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea? (Is that a UK club?)

If they have all these good clubs, how do they lack in the World Cup?
      How ****in someone possibly be? Stay the **** outta my threads with that ******ed ****

Comment

• Question from someone who knows nothing about soccer:

Why don't England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland all play together as the United Kingdom?

Didn't they all play as "Great Britain" for the Olympics?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• It's ok England you guys will make it to the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

FIFA will make sure to find you the usual bums in the qualifiers like Montenegro,Isreal, Latvia,Wales, Scotland and Northen Ireland so you can qualify.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBleeder
                Question from someone who knows nothing about soccer:

Why don't England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland all play together as the United Kingdom?

Didn't they all play as "Great Britain" for the Olympics?
                n.ireland wales scotland and england all have their own football associations and national leagues.

also none of them want a team gb. the Olympic team almost didnt happen due the the FAs needing assurances from fifa that a 2012 team would not affect their future individual national staus.

team gb would be england plus 1 or 2 welsh players so we'd rather cheer on a **** team of our own countrymen instead of a **** team full of Englishmen

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                X