Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the people saying Broner fights "bums" are supporters of Alvarez, which is funny.

Ponce De Leon was a big step up for a 21 yr old fighter, in what was a very close fight, I had it a draw initially. Litzau was at least in the Top 10, and was coming off beating Caballero. It wasn't Broner's fault that Burns straight up vacated his title and jumped to LW rather than fight Broner. Eloy Perez was at least in the Top 10 as well, and was his mandatory. And Escobedo was a solid/decent stay busy fight, nothing more or less.

If Broner fights guys like Demarco/Molina, Burns/Mitchell, Vazquez/Gesta, Bogere, Rees/Abril, and beats some of the Top LW's than moves to 140, that's fine.

Comment

hes comes across as a little dummy !!

i burst out laughing when he enters the ring rapping and stuff ............................. he looks pathetic ....................... and sounds even worse !!

Comment

This dude is just talking.

I don't even think he can beat Gamboa, honestly. I see him beating Guerrero, but not Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
          Oh no, Big Ern. We have a poster that has said on a number of occasions that if you support Broner then you're racist. Which is just ridiculous. I like the kid and I ain't racist and also showed my disdain for his comments or retweets on Twitter. So I'm asking how can someone with that mindset support a guy like Margarito.
          Marg didnt cheat. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Not the same thing since they're both practically the same race and most people condemed sr and a lot of people don't support jr.

Oh and why wouldn't we support jr? He didn't say anything and sr has been retired for a decade...
            If he was a nobody cocky up and coming fighter biting someone elses entire life ....while saying racist shit. Yea no one would support him outside of the scummiest fans...

Doesn't matter though some fans have already determined they'll support Broner nomatter what he does or says
            It's still bigotry, Chavez Sr said something derogatory towards an entire group of people. You're still a fan of Sr though right?

Oh so no it matters if the guy is a legend or if he's up and coming? That's very hypocritical. Your stance about racist fighters should apply to all fighters regardless of status.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              Oh no, Big Ern. We have a poster that has said on a number of occasions that if you support Broner then you're racist. Which is just ridiculous. I like the kid and I ain't racist and also showed my disdain for his comments or retweets on Twitter. So I'm asking how can someone with that mindset support a guy like Margarito.
              ah okay

FOR THE RECORD SO THIS STOPS TODAY

I am very close to a few of the Golden Boy team and I told them about the stuff Broner had said, the stuff he was retweeting, and how could they support a fighter whose boss is Mexican American etc etc

they were shocked and after the Perez approached Broner about it

they said he was very apologetic, said he didn't mean it to come off bad and that he got caught up in the emotions of it.

to be honest the kid is young and stupid and in a sport where nationality and race do play factors in who roots for whom dumb quotes can and will happen

I'm giving the kid a pass, not that it matters to him lol, I am sure each of us has said **** they regret

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                ah okay

I am very close to a few of the Golden Boy team and I told them about the stuff Broner had said, the stuff he was retweeting, and how could they support a fighter whose boss is Mexican American etc etc

they said he was very apologetic, said he didn't mean it to come off bad and that he got caught up in the emotions of it.

to be honest the kid is young and stupid and in a sport where nationality and race do play factors in who roots for whom dumb quotes can and will happen

I'm giving the kid a pass, not that it matters to him lol, I am sure each of us has said **** they regret
                Absolutely E, thanks for the insight and you are correct especially in the bold.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  It's still bigotry, Chavez Sr said something derogatory towards an entire group of people. You're still a fan of Sr though right?

Oh so no it matters if the guy is a legend or if he's up and coming? That's very hypocritical. Your stance about racist fighters should apply to all fighters regardless of status.
                  No I'm not

ah okay

Apologizing to his Bosses and the people that pay him isn't the same as apologizing to his fans or the people he ofended.

I definitely don't give him a pass

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    No I'm not

Apologizing to his Bosses and the people that pay him isn't the same as apologizing to his fans or the people he ofended.

I definitely don't give him a pass
                    He only apologized because he had too. Just like mel gibson and kramer. Funny how that works.

Comment

I talked Brandon last week

he said it was funny how he was all cordial shaking Brandon's hand when they met during the weekend of Pacquiao Bradley but now says all these things

he also said that he would love to fight him but he thinks Broner realizes GBP and TR do not deal with each other so he doubts this fight happens right now

but he did answer him right here

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/boxingl...ial-audio-show
                      lmao...Exactly like them broner dlck riding fans.Talk all this shlt miles
                      away.But face to face,They wont say shlt.

Comment

Working...
                      X