Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know that u guys might laugh and make jokes about it but i need this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know that u guys might laugh and make jokes about it but i need this.

i have been going to classes lately on building urself back after a loss, depression, hearbreaks etc bullshiet. so now what i have to do is write a letter to the person who i love and broke my heart some shiet like that or who i also hurt somewhere down the road.

well i think most of u know that last year i broke up with the wifey. it was hard and i got over it. well not totally. but anyway i need to write her a letter. so any tips? i haven't written a letter since fawking highschool. that was 10 years ago. faaawk!!! what should i put? any one here who knows this type of romeo shiet?

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
    i have been going to classes lately on building urself back after a loss, depression, hearbreaks etc bullshiet. so now what i have to do is write a letter to the person who i love and broke my heart some shiet like that or who i also hurt somewhere down the road.

well i think most of u know that last year i broke up with the wifey. it was hard and i got over it. well not totally. but anyway i need to write her a letter. so any tips? i haven't written a letter since fawking highschool. that was 10 years ago. faaawk!!! what should i put? any one here who knows this type of romeo shiet?
    1.Tell what went wrong
    2.Tell her what she did wrong... with great detail
    3.Tell her what YOU did wrong
    4.Tell her what you both could have done differently
    5.Tell her you love her you wish her well blah blah blah
    6.Tell her you moved on

if you don't include the last step you're going to come off as a desperate Emo stalker.
    Last edited by LeG00N; 09-05-2011, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      1.Tell what went wrong
      2.Tell her what she did wrong... with great detail
      3.Tell her what YOU did wrong
      4.Tell her what you both could have done differently
      5.Tell her you love her you wish her well blah blah blah
      6.Tell her you move on

if you don't include the last step you're going to come off as a desperate Emo stalker.
      ok im going to post the letter when im done. i dont fawking mind all the others laughing at it but yeah im gonna try and just check it out.

Comment

What is the intention of your letter? Trying to patch things up? Or close the door on the matter by putting your thoughts on paper?

Either way my first tip would be keep it short and to the point. Words have more meaning when they are able to leave the reader open to a bit of their own interpretation and a need to give it thought without it being spelled out for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          What is the intention of your letter? Trying to patch things up? Or close the door on the matter by putting your thoughts on paper?

Either way my first tip would be keep it short and to the point. Words have more meaning when they are able to leave the reader open to a bit of their own interpretation and a need to give it thought without it being spelled out for them.
          patch things up and also close the door just like what maniac 310 said. u think it's a good idea?

Comment

tell her somebodys sucking ur **** already, and shes way better than ur ex

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
              patch things up and also close the door just like what maniac 310 said. u think it's a good idea?
              Which one? You trying to get her back, or move on without leaving any cards in the deck?

As for if its a good idea, i think being open and saying whats on your mind is always a good idea. Doesnt always seem that way at the time but it takes a lot of respect to keep it real, and real people will appreciate that.

Comment

i did this letter thing too but i didnt take any classes, it was just my idea.

exactly what maniac said. tell her to move on and itll be hard for you to do the same but u have to and DO NOT ask her back. keep this as a goodbye letter.

Comment

I just ended my relationship with a b itch you try and keep my kid from me ill fcking gut you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    Which one? You trying to get her back, or move on without leaving any cards in the deck?

As for if its a good idea, i think being open and saying whats on your mind is always a good idea. Doesnt always seem that way at the time but it takes a lot of respect to keep it real, and real people will appreciate that.
                    i agree. get everything off your fuucking chest, itll be for your own good.

Comment

Working...
                    X