Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone ever forget the words to your national anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever forget the words to your national anthem?

I saw a top 10 botched anthem moments. one was in Canada so a local radio station was going to give 4 tickets to a concert if you could sing up to where she screwed up & then you just had to sing the next line...it was hilarious as like 20 people in a row got in wrong... then as I was laughing at them I realized I couldn't remember the words either...

No...we had to do it 5 days a week every morning in 1st-5th grade. It's stuck some where in my brain.

But I imagine in a huge event with 10, 20, 50k people surrounding you, it's easy to botch anything.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      No...we had to do it 5 days a week every morning in 1st-5th grade. It's stuck some where in my brain.

But I imagine in a huge event with 10, 20, 50k people surrounding you, it's easy to botch anything.
      I had to sing it every morning until grade 9. that's why they told me not to eat & smoke that stuff when I was a teen... it all makes sense now

Comment

You have to sing the national anthem every morning in school?

Our anthem is only about 4 lines and 30 seconds long, you'd have to do well to forget it. I think there's another verse but it never actually gets sung so I suppose that would count.

Comment

Working...
        X