Bigger upset, Maidana vs Broner or Garcia vs Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger upset, Maidana vs Broner or Garcia vs Matthysse

Discuss……………..

For me, I thought Matthysse would stop Garcia quite easily whereas I thought Broner would struggle badly with Maidana so for me it's Garcia over Matthysse.

Although a lot of people thought Broner would win this fight with ease so it's hard to say.

I can understand the thinking of Matthysse knocking out Danny (Obviously, because I thought it myself ) but although it didn't happen I still see the logic and reasoning.

I cannot see how anyone could think Broner would dominate Maidana and win with no problems what so ever considering what he's shown thus far.

Comment

broner no doubt.

Comment

Maidana beating Broner

Comment

In my wildest dreams I never believed Garcia actually had a shot against Matthysse. I seriously thought Matthysse was going to knock his head off in less than 3 rounds.

I expected Maidana to make it tough against Young Thuggin. Even though I admit I was very surprised Maidana knocked him down twice. Matthysse-Garcia wins easy.

Comment

Maidana. For sure.

Comment

This was a bigger upset since AB had the belts and was the favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                This was a bigger upset since AB had the belts and was the favorite
                Matthysse was the favourite against Garcia.

Both in the bookies and on here.

Comment

Depends who you talk to really.

I had Garcia-Matthysse as a close fight in my prediction and was actually confused at the Matthysse KO5 predictions. I thought Maidana would show his limited self up and get battered and beaten by Broner. So to me Broner losing, especially as badly as he did, was the bigger upset.

Comment

Garcia was quite underrated, it was a 50-50 fight.

Broner was quite overhyped, only an upset to people who bought into the hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X