Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you stand with Matthysse-Garcia

Do you want it next, no bull****...

Do you not really care, you just want to see it eventually

Do you actually WANT more hype to make this super fight much needed notoriety

Or do you not care unless Mayweather or Pacquiao is involved (lol jk)
    Me want fight NOW!!!
    84.44%
    Me no care, as long as me see fight eventually
    8.89%
    Not Yet, me want more hype and more exposure for fighters!!!
    4.44%
    No Pac or Floyd? No care...
    2.22%

why not just do it now makes no sense to wait

Comment

I would rather watch that over any upcoming fight

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

there is no reason they should not fight each other next the boxing world wants this fight immediately

Comment

Of course I want the fight as soon as possible. Garcia should have fought Matthysse instead of Judah. Lucas has done more than enough to get his chance at the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
            there is no reason they should not fight each other next the boxing world wants this fight immediately
            There is a very good reason why the fight does not happen. It does not benefit Al Haymon's interest as he stands to gain more from 2 winning fighters. I very much want to see the fight and think Mattysse is more keen on it than Garcia but it is Haymon that calls the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
              There is a very good reason why the fight does not happen. It does not benefit Al Haymon's interest as he stands to gain more from 2 winning fighters. I very much want to see the fight and think Mattysse is more keen on it than Garcia but it is Haymon that calls the shots.
              It does benefit Haymon. He gets to double dip both fighters. And if he doesnt deliver this fight it hurts his reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                Haymon will make the same amount for this fight no matter who wins and then controls the interest of both guys after

Comment

There is literally no excuse for this fight not happening NOW.

Comment

This fight is ripe right now for the making. There is nobody of notice or available for any of those two guys to fight if it is not each other.

Maybe a Maidan/Matthysse might be just as interesting to watch

Comment

Working...
                    X