Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who hits harder? Marg, Cotto, Clottey, Matthyse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, they all hit harder than Bradley & Marquez. So what does that mean,lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
      Look at it this way, which of those guys could actually put Soto down with 1-2 shots? Only Matthyse can.

When is the last time the other 3 significantly hurt someone?

Soto had never even been on the ground. I have no idea why people are saying Marg, he cant hurt anyone with one punch. Cotto is the only close one.
      Er Matthyse landed a lot on him the previous rounds. I can see all of them seriously hurting Soto too.

Comment

Margo in his plaster era.

Lucas has raw power.

Cotto is heavy handed his hardest punch is the left hook to the body that he doesn't use no more

Clottey, please, he shouldn't even be on the list.

Randall Bailey is the hardest hitting puncher around those weights

Comment

Cotto, Matthyse, Clottey, Marg.

Judah's been in with 3 of the above guys and after fighting Mathysse, his post fight interview made it seem like he was in with Lucifer himself.

Post wraps, Marg isn't even worth mentioning here. Pre wraps, Marg is worth mentioning here.

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
            Well list you hardest puncher please. Some say Matthyse beats Pacquiao. LOL.
            Margarito are you serious? Have you ever seen Cheato knock anyone out with 1 punch?? He is a volume puncher, not a KO puncher..I would have to say Matthyse then Cotto Or Cotto's left hook then Matthyse.

Comment

cotto hits harder than all of those guys by a country mile

at 147 he was a very hard puncher and at 140 he was a knockout puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
                Look at it this way, which of those guys could actually put Soto down with 1-2 shots? Only Matthyse can.

When is the last time the other 3 significantly hurt someone?

Soto had never even been on the ground. I have no idea why people are saying Marg, he cant hurt anyone with one punch. Cotto is the only close one.

are you kidding?

humberto soto had a full career at 126 and 130. he only began to fight as a lightweight when he was close to 30, in '09.

margarito and clottey are not big punchers, but they are some of the biggest WW of all time. they'd knock soto around the ring.

Comment

Cotto > Matthyse > Margarito > Clottey

Matthyse could be said to have entered the world level in his fight with the gate-keeper, Zab Judah. A Zab Judah that Clottey and Cotto had either stopped or were well on their way to stopping...Matthyse failed to do the same.

I equate that to a combination of a lack of boxing experience and speed (hand and foot).

Now, let's say that Matthyse and Cotto's hands possess a similar "weight", Cotto's edge in hand speed will have him hitting "harder."

Comment

Absolutely no way Margarito hits harder then Matthyse. I would concede Cotto, but I still think one shot power goes to Matthyse. That overhand right isn't just brutal it actually looks brutal.

When is the last time margarito, a guy much bigger then everyone he fights hurt someone with one punch? He is all accumulation. I have never seen him hurt someone with one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
                      i dont know if this matter but i read on here at one point or another that Pac, clottey and Paulie all said cotto was the hardest puncher theyve faced. Then you have margs saying he cant hit for **** so who knows
                      pac also said that margarito hit pretty hard too..

Comment

Working...
                      X