Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon and his son are damn annoying!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

being a consultant is nice actually. I just got a gig consulting a major player in boxing a few weeks ago and I love it

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Yeah, Chris Arreola and Librado Andrade are black.
      My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        yep

thats Sam Watson and his two boys. Sam is actually cool people and his been in the business for quite some time (you can see him in some old Holyfield fights doing the same thing)
        Oh. I always thought that guy was Al Haymon. Well then Sam Watson and his son/s are damn annoying! LOL

Comment

being a consultant is nice actually. I just got a gig consulting a major player in boxing a few weeks ago and I love it
          I see you from CA you heard anything good about that big amatuer tournament going on out there this week? I think its in LA

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            I see you from CA you heard anything good about that big amatuer tournament going on out there this week? I think its in LA
            I was actually supposed to go but some issues came up.

its in Oxnard

Comment

yep

thats Sam Watson and his two boys. Sam is actually cool people and his been in the business for quite some time (you can see him in some old Holyfield fights doing the same thing)
              That's his name?! Wow, one of my biggest questions finally answered.

Comment

Wow. I thought that was Haymon as well.

But anyways, the only thing that ****in' annoys me is the fact that the son is ALWAYS on his cell phone in the middle of the ring!!!!!!!

"What's up mang, yea I'm at the fight. Standing in the middle of the ring with 30 other people. But I'm talking to you. So....uh.....what's up?"

F'n ANNOYING!

Comment

hahahah. those people annoy me too. i always wanted to know who the hell they were. its actually been like 2 years since i noticed them.

Comment

I saw them and Al Haymon at the Williams Martinez fight. Sam seem cool as hell. The guy who was sitting next to me was trying to get pictures with everybody and Sam made sure Chris Arreola came over and took a pic with him. Really nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                      Seems as if they want more camera time than the actual boxers! That Al Haymon guy and his son are god damn annoying! They are always in the ring trying to be all up in the camera with their cheesy ass smiles whenever one of thier affiliated fighters wins. Now is it me, or do they only do business with black fighters?
                      That's not Al Haymon

Comment

Working...
                      X