Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Joppy vs Felix Sturm

Who wins this fight

Fantasy fight section!!!!

But I would say sturm... His jab would be enough to barely out point joppy..

Comment

Sturm

Comment

You didn't say where they would fight. If both are in their prime, I'd pick Sturm in Germany and Joppy in the US. Good matchup actually.

Comment

Originally posted by DBSLM View Post
          Who wins this fight
          Sturm with little trouble. He's a superior fighter to Joppy.

Comment

Sturm gives Joppy a boxing lesson

Comment

The thing is; up to the Trinidad fight Joppy had looked pretty damn good, superior to my eyes in most respects than Sturm. He fought like a wild man for some reason against Trinidad.....no idea why!? He probably could have had a passable go at outboxing him.

I think the Trinidad knockout did take something out of him even though he was able to still mix in world class for a while afterwards.

I think I'd edge pre Trinidad Joppy over Sturm by way of close (ish) decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
                The thing is; up to the Trinidad fight Joppy had looked pretty damn good, superior to my eyes in most respects than Sturm. He fought like a wild man for some reason against Trinidad.....no idea why!? He probably could have had a passable go at outboxing him.

I think the Trinidad knockout did take something out of him even though he was able to still mix in world class for a while afterwards.

I think I'd edge pre Trinidad Joppy over Sturm by way of close (ish) decision.
                I also thought pretty highly of Joppy before the Trinidad fight. But, I have to respect Strum's longevity and I think his jab would beat Joppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                  I also thought pretty highly of Joppy before the Trinidad fight. But, I have to respect Strum's longevity and I think his jab would beat Joppy.
                  Yea, I can't knock Sturm; good solid boxer.

Comment

Working...
                  X