Collapse
No announcement yet.

I expect people to cling to Mathysse's 2 losses several years ago for dear life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's all they got, I picked Lucas by KO as well, but I'll admit I got nervous when I heard he had travel issues and then that picture of him where he looked drained. I was thinking maybe a KO around the 6th or 7th, but I'm so glad Lucas proved me wrong.

Lucas definitely learned from losses, one thing is not to trust the judges and he also to start earlier. He's hitting his prime right now and I do respect Danny Garcia, but is he going to get wrecked against Matthysse, very badly.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      You heard it here first.

In the comin weeks, people will start discrediting Peterson and his knockdowns against Bradley, Khan and Ortiz.

Then, like they've done so good in the past, I expect them to cling to Mathysse's losses several years ago like it's going out of style. Those losses will be their reasoning why he can't beat Garcia. Specifically, I'm talking about 1 poster mainly.

I can't wait til this fight is over with so I don't hear his ass anymore.
      I knew this was coming:

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Too many people ruling out Garcia in here, yes Lucas demolished Lamont, but how good was Lamonts chin ? Pit Pat Khan put him down twice.

Secondly Lamont had nothing to cause Lucas any problems, he was slow, no power and just threw out a ****ty floppy jab on the backfoot.
      Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

I'm also still perplexed about this "Danny isn't tough as Lamont" myth that's flying around. Lamonts been down 4 times for sure and is on record for 6 at least, before he faced Lucas.

Comment

Working...
      X