No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather JR defence..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather JR defence..

So, I have watched all his fights and his defence is really weird. It didn't quite make sense to me when I first saw it but it SEEMED like it worked and opponents couldn't hit him. So me and my brother was fighting and I switched my defence up like Floyd raising my left shoulder and tucking my chin in.. which is FLAWED. My brother just smashed my arm in and i was down for the count..

Really how is that a good defence? Making your arms get hit instead of your face is better then getting hit in face but is far from good defence. Tysons defence is far superior how he moved side to side without getting touched. Trust me all Floyd has to do is get in a fight with a hard puncher and just try pulling that **** on them, they'd smash his arm up real bad. How can people say his defence is so good when he ruins his arm??

you have to be kidding me? please tell me you are joking?

Comment

Thats just his stance, it allows him to see whats coming and he tucks his chin in so he dont get rocked. But the stance alone wont help you..lol..I can have a stance like Bruce Lee and get the snots beat out of me..becuase im not him, Floyds defense is his ability to see punches come and is really quick and knows how to roll with shots and know exactly where to stand to counter its years and years of practice.

Comment

Next time let your brother hit your arm with a bat so u wont be able to post.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          Next time let your brother hit your arm with a bat so u wont be able to post.
          lol..............

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
            Thats just his stance, it allows him to see whats coming and he tucks his chin in so he dont get rocked. But the stance alone wont help you..lol..I can have a stance like Bruce Lee and get the snots beat out of me..becuase im not him, Floyds defense is his ability to see punches come and is really quick and knows how to roll with shots and know exactly where to stand to counter its years and years of practice.
            This is where berto and Oscar failed you don't just pick up defensive stands like the Philly shell especially when your not use to getting your offense off iin that stance.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
              next time let your brother hit your arm with a bat so u wont be able to post.
              oh my goodness this was a funny post!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Haha just standing exposing your left shoulder is not his defence
                It's based on speed and reflexes and the stance helps in making him a smaller target,when you stand side on

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                  So, I have watched all his fights and his defence is really weird. It didn't quite make sense to me when I first saw it but it SEEMED like it worked and opponents couldn't hit him. So me and my brother was fighting and I switched my defence up like Floyd raising my left shoulder and tucking my chin in.. which is FLAWED. My brother just smashed my arm in and i was down for the count..

Really how is that a good defence? Making your arms get hit instead of your face is better then getting hit in face but is far from good defence. Tysons defence is far superior how he moved side to side without getting touched. Trust me all Floyd has to do is get in a fight with a hard puncher and just try pulling that **** on them, they'd smash his arm up real bad. How can people say his defence is so good when he ruins his arm??
                  The problem is everybody head hunts on him trying to knock him out I'd be hitting his arms and shoulders any puncher will dislocate his shoulder if they kept pounding on it

Comment

Give the guy a break, he doesn't know that much about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X