Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those people were not very smart.....

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      I have read some of David Duke's works. . As well as other white nationalists. Don't agree with them, though. Only person I ahve respect for in that movement (although he's not really even a white nationalist) is Jared Taylor. I also have studied, and read a lot of black nationalists work - I really respect, and agree with some of the stuff Marcus Garvey taught. . . Have respect for Huey Newton, and Malcolm X. . Even kind of, sort of respect Leo Muhammad (black panther leader in England).

That doesn't matter, because my personal opinion is based on my own conclusions I have gathered from studying history myself (regarding race/racial relations, etc.): Past behavior/actions, present conditions, and perhaps most importantly - future implications. . .

Main beneficiaries of affirmative action notwithstanding, the concept is complete bull****, and an insult and spit in the face to both females/minorities, and white men. . . In general, the idea that somebody should get more chances, or more benefits, simply because of an immutable characteristic like skin color, or sex/gender is idiotic, and degrading. . . Just the other month, an article on here was posted about how black/hispanic kids should be held to a lower standard on standardized test scores than whites, and asians so they could "diversify" certain private schools, and universities. . . I mean, how insulting is that? In Zimbabwe, simply based on the color of your skin, you can have your land stolen from you (doesn't matter how you got your land either).

But cool - it looks like we both agree that it's complete BS to make people pay for the actions of others in the past who simply shared the same skin color as them. . .
      I understand that as any reasonable thinking man would, I also slightly agree with the threadmaker because, why are all minortiies washed with the brush then? You cant have it both ways, they like to say "we are not responsible for our ancestors past, just because we look the same doesnt mean anything", then say "because you look black you should act like this", or "because you look white you should act like this", because you look black you should drive this car and live in this house and listen to this music etc, because you look black im gonna pull you over and harrass you(talking in terms of United States obviously). If somebody walks around feeling superior to others, surely s/he should be educated about the true darkside of history(the one you dont see on movies)

Comment

i am not responsible for what other people have done. stop being ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
          I understand that as any reasonable thinking man would, I also slightly agree with the threadmaker because, why are all minortiies washed with the brush then? You cant have it both ways, they like to say "we are not responsible for our ancestors past, just because we look the same doesnt mean anything", then say "because you look black you should act like this", or "because you look white you should act like this", because you look black you should drive this car and live in this house and listen to this music etc, because you look black im gonna pull you over and harrass you(talking in terms of United States obviously). If somebody walks around feeling superior to others, surely s/he should be educated about the true darkside of history(the one you dont see on movies)

Who walks around feeling superior to others? Mate, humanity in general has a very dark, barbaric history. . . We have a heart-break history indeed. . . But we must look at history through a proper scope, and realize that white racism was not the exception, it was the rule. . . In that white people enslaving others, committing acts of genocide, etc. is NOT UNIQUE to just "white people." Go back to the dark ages in Europe, and you see that the Moors (whether or not they were black is up for debate, but they were definitely not white) were conquering, capturing, and enslaving white EUropeans. . . I mean, they must have been like "look at these barbaric, stupid white poeple. . . They don't even know how to bathe"! I mean, Japanese committed mass murder against other Asian races. . . Black people in sub-saharan Africa - the Xhosa, Zulus among others - were enslaving each other, and murdering each other for their differences. . .

I think we should be educated on the dark side of our history . . . So we can see where we came from, and learn from our mistakes. . . But we don't need to single out one race for the wrongs they committed. . Like I said, you gotta look at history through a proper scope - going all the way back to the Egyptians. . . There was a period in time where black/brown people were conquering, attempting to colonize, and enslaving whites (Europeans). Charles Martel finally fought them back out of Europe, though. . Then a few hundred years later, it was white people's turn. . . We've all been pricks. . .

It's perfectly normal, and healthy for a person to have racial pride, though. Not pride in the sense that you accomplished something by being born into a certain race, but just that those ancestors were your extended family. . . Race is not a social construct - it is very real, biological aspect of who we are. We're all still humans, and share the same main characteristics, of course, but we are also different in ways too. This is a good thing, though.

Comment

Well done pug

Anyway i have a massive problem with racial entitlements not only in our government but also our media and schools,when they speak of groups like the black panthers and nation of islam they make them sound as if they are not racist social clubs like the kkk,why is it ok there is a black entertainment channel why do i have to hire a less qualified person because of quota and why do i still here crap like white devil or the man look at the president dip****s.

Comment

Comment

Why would this shame White people???

You don't need white skin to succeed anywhere on this planet. If idiots are ashamed of their racial heritage and want to be other than self ... ****-em.

You can't blame white people solely, for all the social\Mental\Physiological ills people suffer -- If morons want to bleach their skin to look lighter because somehow, it will contribute to their success, then they are the deceived. Skin color has nothing to do with success, nor does an individuals success have anything to do with White people's actions, past\present or future.

And this is coming from someone with a Mixed-Race heritage.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Who walks around feeling superior to others? Mate, humanity in general has a very dark, barbaric history. . . We have a heart-break history indeed. . . But we must look at history through a proper scope, and realize that white racism was not the exception, it was the rule. . . In that white people enslaving others, committing acts of genocide, etc. is NOT UNIQUE to just "white people." Go back to the dark ages in Europe, and you see that the Moors (whether or not they were black is up for debate, but they were definitely not white) were conquering, capturing, and enslaving white EUropeans. . . I mean, they must have been like "look at these barbaric, stupid white poeple. . . They don't even know how to bathe"! I mean, Japanese committed mass murder against other Asian races. . . Black people in sub-saharan Africa - the Xhosa, Zulus among others - were enslaving each other, and murdering each other for their differences. . .

I think we should be educated on the dark side of our history . . . So we can see where we came from, and learn from our mistakes. . . But we don't need to single out one race for the wrongs they committed. . Like I said, you gotta look at history through a proper scope - going all the way back to the Egyptians. . . There was a period in time where black/brown people were conquering, attempting to colonize, and enslaving whites (Europeans). Charles Martel finally fought them back out of Europe, though. . Then a few hundred years later, it was white people's turn. . . We've all been pricks. . .

It's perfectly normal, and healthy for a person to have racial pride, though. Not pride in the sense that you accomplished something by being born into a certain race, but just that those ancestors were your extended family. . . Race is not a social construct - it is very real, biological aspect of who we are. We're all still humans, and share the same main characteristics, of course, but we are also different in ways too. This is a good thing, though.

I respectfully disagree with you with respect to race. It is a social construct. There aren't enough genetic differences between humans to be classified by race or sub species. There's more genetic variation within groups than in between them. Humans would have to have an Fst of at least .25 relative to other populations in the species. Fst scores average .17 within humans. If you closely examine the distribution of ultraviolet radiation across the globe and the skin color distribution of the indigenous populations in those regions, there is a direct correlation.

Human skin comes in a great variety of colors, but there is no true black or true white or bright red or yellow skin, rather there are subtle gradations from very dark brown/black to near ivory white. There is an infinite gradation from one color to another.

Comment

Thought this thread was gonna be about some white slut taking on multiple big black cawks..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Well done pug

Anyway i have a massive problem with racial entitlements not only in our government but also our media and schools,when they speak of groups like the black panthers and nation of islam they make them sound as if they are not racist social clubs like the kkk,why is it ok there is a black entertainment channel why do i have to hire a less qualified person because of quota and why do i still here crap like white devil or the man look at the president dip****s.
                      I agree with this post, being a minority myself. I don't believe in affirmative action, months to celebrate specific cultures or self entitlement in general.
                      I wouldn't like a White entertainment channel and I don't like a Black entertainment channel.

Comment

Working...
                      X