Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: HBO's Portrait of a Fighter Debuts April 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: HBO's Portrait of a Fighter Debuts April 12

One of boxing’s most fascinating stars, Mexico native Canelo Alvarez, who at the age of 21 holds a world super welterweight title belt, will be showcased on the all-new HBO feature presentation PORTRAIT OF A FIGHTER: CANELO ALVAREZ, set to premiere in prime time Thursday, April 12 (9:15 p.m. ET/PT) on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

40 some fights, a so called world championship, media darling, big purses, and this guy still hasn't fought a live body! (my apologies to those who think Rhodes is a good fighter). Williams, Vanes, Molina, Lara, and Angula are being denied opportunities thay deserve so the crooked scumbags at the WBC and the priicks at GBP can make $$$$. As long as ***** like this continues this great sport will never again be mainstream

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
      40 some fights, a so called world championship, media darling, big purses, and this guy still hasn't fought a live body! (my apologies to those who think Rhodes is a good fighter). Williams, Vanes, Molina, Lara, and Angula are being denied opportunities thay deserve so the crooked scumbags at the WBC and the priicks at GBP can make $$$$. As long as ***** like this continues this great sport will never again be mainstream
      I didn't realise people thought Rhodes was a good fighter

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        Must be because he was on the JMW Ring list...

Comment

good point

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
          me neither

canelo is all hype

golden boy does not have any confidence in his abilities because if they did they would have put him in against the likes of

angulo, kirkland, vanes, rodriguez, dzinziruk, lara, williams, bundrage, molina

instead golden boy knows the guy is limited and will keep him away from previously mentioned boxers and wait to cash him out with a big money fight against floyd, pac, and cotto

or match him up with faded and marquee names mosely already signed to fight. standby margarito and mayorga

to keep canelo busy they will have make the easiest and softest mandatory defenses in mexico

Comment

Looking forward to watching it, **** the haters.

Comment

u putoz mad?WAR CANELO

Comment

Too bad Kell Brook wasn't Mexican with red hair or he might be on HBO too.

Comment

And you conveniently left out he's only 21 years old. He didn't have any amateur experience so he's getting his experience now. What's the rush? I'm a fan and I'll admit he's D sucks and his stamina is shaky as well but probably cause of all the weight he gains on fight night so he's probably not ready for any top name just yet. However I do enjoy his offense very much and his composure.

Comment

Canelo needs to man up and fight somebody. I don't like Chavez but if it's true he's going to fight Lee and then Martinez, I got to give him respect even if he loses. it more than Canelo is doing. fighting bums, smaller guys and shot fighters just don't cut it for a so called champion.

154 has a lot of talent but Canelo hasn't even beat one of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X