No announcement yet.

Don't Go Watch Thor with Your Girl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger they are the harder they fall.

Huge muscular guys typically can't fight unless it's a wrestling match. I spar MMA fighters all the time at one of the gyms I train at and it's no contest.

Too much muscle actually takes power from you, because power in boxing comes from flexibility and with all that muscle, you lose it.

I sparred a dude that benches 375lbs (Thats what he told me) he got a bloody nose for his effort.

Now don't get me wrong, i get my ass kicked in there as well by younger guys (I'm in my 30's) and there are some good boxers in the MMA ranks that I have also sparred but having all that muscle is seriously overrated.

Chicks do like it and it looks good.....I guess that's why they do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Bigger they are the harder they fall.

Huge muscular guys typically can't fight unless it's a wrestling match. I spar MMA fighters all the time at one of the gyms I train at and it's no contest.

Too much muscle actually takes power from you, because power in boxing comes from flexibility and with all that muscle, you lose it.

I sparred a dude that benches 375lbs (Thats what he told me) he got a bloody nose for his effort.

Now don't get me wrong, i get my ass kicked in there as well by younger guys (I'm in my 30's) and there are some good boxers in the MMA ranks that I have also sparred but having all that muscle is seriously overrated.

TS wasn't talking about overcompensating for being a small hispanic pussy, he was talking about how girls drool over giant muscular men, like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
        TS wasn't talking about overcompensating for being a small hispanic pussy, he was talking about how girls drool over giant muscular men, like me.
        Hispanic and pu$$Y don't even go together. How ever, small dick and juiced up white boy do.

Comment

Hispanic and pu$$Y don't even go together. How ever, small dick and juiced up white boy do.
          That's what a Korean girlfriend is for.

All kidding aside I would fold you like a piece of paper, Jose.

Comment

That's what a Korean girlfriend is for.

All kidding aside I would fold you like a piece of paper, Jose.
            In all seriousness, you would get knocked out before you took one step in my direction.....seriously. I'm battle tested, believe that.

It's cool though, if you want to lift weights and pose for the chicks. Whatever works for you though, I'm not hating.

Comment

In all seriousness, you would get knocked out before you took one step in my direction.....seriously. I'm battle tested, believe that.
              It's cool though, if you want to lift weights and pose for the chicks. Whatever works for you though, I'm not hating.
              And then you woke up. You're soft like every other person who quotes the coward Zapata

Comment

And then you woke up. You're soft like every other person who quotes the coward Zapata
                My dad can beat up your dad.......

Comment

• Originally posted by cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  my dad can beat up your dad.......
                  y4 r1t3 my d4d 1$ g0ld3n gl0v3$ $0n

Comment

Bigger they are the harder they fall.

Umm... I think you missed the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                      Umm... I think you missed the point.
                      I was fukin with Big Bricks, I got the point.

Comment

Working...
                      X