Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SICKENING! Does this post make Natedatkid a ****sexual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep...Zig Zag has been brutally Ko'd...to the extent that he had to be racist through karma....cuz he is too b*tch made to do it on a forum, no less......imagine how scared he would be if he had to say it to a black mans face........

Comment

Originally posted by dj Ramos View Post
      I have nothing left? You been on the same old mommy and daddy jokes mixed with stupid yank bs

You been getting ripped all day son. The best you got is "mom gets pounded by 2 guys"

Can't say you ran outta things cause you never had anything to begin with:wank:

I'm done with this thread now, enjoy your weekend now.
      Thanks for playing.
      you was begging for me to reply. you whored yourself out

all you got is "i wanna suck **** for a living" how bout you learn something new other than what your dad taught you?

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
        Yep...Zig Zag has been brutally Ko'd...to the extent that he had to be racist through karma....cuz he is too b*tch made to do it on a forum, no less......imagine how scared he would be if he had to say it to a black mans face........
        dj emz hasn't come back with anything because he got absolutely destroyed all day (something he likes) he can't respond properly when he got **** in his mouth 24/7

zig zag is quite a guy

Comment

Originally posted by ElleeFor View Post
          dj emz hasn't come back with anything because he got absolutely destroyed all day (something he likes) he can't respond properly when he got **** in his mouth 24/7

zig zag is quite a guy
          Yep.....using racial slurs behind a Pc and in Karma so he doesn't get banned is characteristics of 'quite a guy'.......

Comment

Yep.....using racial slurs behind a Pc and in Karma so he doesn't get banned is characteristics of 'quite a guy'.......
            you think you're big huh? come over here and i'll knock your useless head out

Comment

Originally posted by ElleeFor View Post
              you think you're big huh? come over here and i'll knock your useless head out
              err...when have I ever said anything about being big.....unlike most peeps on the internet....I dont say things I cant/wont do in real life......

Comment

well Zig Zag is gone....someone got him

Comment

err...when have I ever said anything about being big.....unlike most peeps on the internet....I dont say things I cant/wont do in real life......
                  you can't even act big on the internet what use are you in the real world?

look here pussio, you aint nothin'

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    well Zig Zag is gone....someone got him
                    i was actually just wondering whether his posts were bad enough for a ban or not.

i guess i got my answer.

Comment

What's sickening is that this thread actually made it over 9 pages.

Comment

Working...
                      X