Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boo boo would embarrass canelita

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      The clowns got the perfect excuse to fight nobodies now, can say he is easing himself into 160 and needs tune ups ( without having any intention of fighting ggg)
      Same thing #48 did at 130 and 135 and 140. Fight a weak champ, move up in weight to fight another weak champ and leave all the stiff challenges behind.

I can see it already. Anytime he has to fight a real MW - he needs a catchweight because he's not a real MW. Anytime he is calling out a smaller fighter, as he has already done, it needs to be at the full 160 limit.

Dont be surprised if they go after Kell Brook either. After all, he is a name coming off a TKO loss and technically undefeated in his own weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
        Same thing #48 did at 130 and 135 and 140. Fight a weak champ, move up in weight to fight another weak champ and leave all the stiff challenges behind.

I can see it already. Anytime he has to fight a real MW - he needs a catchweight because he's not a real MW. Anytime he is calling out a smaller fighter, as he has already done, it needs to be at the full 160 limit.

Dont be surprised if they go after Kell Brook either. After all, he is a name coming off a TKO loss and technically undefeated in his own weight class.
        Yeah I think Brook will be the next opponent. Think it will backfire though cause although I think he would win, I think it would be a lot harder than ggg made it look. Although that gives canelo excuse to say ' look I'm not as big as ggg'. Man I hate this guy lol

Comment

Canelo dont want that work.

Comment

that boys getting them excuses ready.

Comment

Boxing know it alls, and conspiracists, having a nice circle jerk. Sword fight session. Have fun, guys.

Comment

I'd bet a ribeye at Ruths Chris that Paco lets him do a voluntary.......

Comment

He won't take this fight..suddenly he's outgrown the division by the time he's hand heals and GGG and Jacobs are tangling.He's only got Saunders now.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    If Andrade fights for the regular WBA belt like he said he's going to do, he'll be removed from the WBO rankings.
                    This statement should've ended the thread. He's fighting Culcay. But instead there's three pages of saying Canelo is going to vacate because he's afraid. And Canelo already said he's done with 154. So for the record. Canelo is not at 154 and he's ducking Andrade now. Froch was damn near retired, a weight class above GGG and he ducked GGG. GGG didn't duck Andre Ward because you can't duck a person not in your weight class

Comment

he's gonna end up fighting Kell Brook

Comment

Working...
                      X