Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado vs. Willie Monroe is Set as Canelo-Smith Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado vs. Willie Monroe is Set as Canelo-Smith Co-Feature

LOS ANGELES - As fans from around the world get ready to descend on the home of the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas for the world championship showdown between former two-division world champion and Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez (47-1-1, 33 KOs) and current WBO Junior Middleweight World Champion, Liam "Beefy" Smith (23-0-1,13 KOs), Golden Boy Promotions today announced the Saturday, September 17 event will also feature three non-stop action fights as part of the HBO Pay-Per-View telecast beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty good fight, yeah?
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-18-2016, 11:41 AM.

That's a bad fight for Gabe, Willie is going to box his ears off.

Man GB should've made Rosado vs Tureano Johnson instead, give the fans an action fight. This card sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      That's a bad fight for Gabe, Willie is going to box his ears off.

Man GB should've made Rosado vs Tureano Johnson instead, give the fans an action fight. This card sucks.
      Johnson is still injured right?
      Also, I guess winner will fight Canelo in December.

Comment

Meh card. Monroe will easily UD Rosado

Comment

WTF happened to Lemiuex vs Stevens? SMH. This is a solid fight, but it doesn't really mean anything in the big scheme of 160. I would assume the winner of that will be Canelo's first fight at 160

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            WTF happened to Lemiuex vs Stevens? SMH. This is a solid fight, but it doesn't really mean anything in the big scheme of 160. I would assume the winner of that will be Canelo's first fight at 160
            Lemiuex-Stevens is in October.

Comment

Good fight hopefully one for Monroe Jr to build his name off of, I think people were not giving Monroe enough credit for how good he is this might prove some people wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                Meh card. Monroe will easily UD Rosado
                Probably, but tbh I'm happy to see Willie get a good fight where he can get some exposure. Its almost like he had been kind of black balled since he fought GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  Lemiuex-Stevens is in October.
                  Oh, okay. I remember the rumor being that Lemieux vs Stevens was going to be on the Canelo undercard

Comment

As a big fan of both these guys I love & hate this fight at the same time. Love it cuz its an incredible opportunity for both guys & hate it cuz someone is gonna have to lose.

I think Monroe will get the W, but still a solid guy for his resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X