Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basketball Heads: If Tracy McGrady was healthy, what is his legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Basketball Heads: If Tracy McGrady was healthy, what is his legacy?

Tracy McGrady is one of my favorites of all time. Extremely gifted offensively. He could shoot long range, mid range, can take it to the basket, low post moves, makes his free throws, clutch but the only knock on him is he didn't play defense. He's more offensively gifted than Lebron James. Too bad his career was plagued by injuries. Anyway, for those of you who know the sport, what does a healthy T-Mac's legacy look like?

http://youtu.be/NollBuDyU6Q

Offensively gifted as a shooter/scorer in a technical sense. But nowhere near the passer or overall offensive catalyst James is.

You could also compare Tmac to Stojakovic

Great point scorers...not much more.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
      Offensively gifted as a shooter/scorer in a technical sense. But nowhere near the passer or overall offensive catalyst James is.

You could also compare Tmac to Stojakovic

Great point scorers...not much more.
      Would a completely healthy T-Mac crack top ten in scoring all time?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        Would a completely healthy T-Mac crack top ten in scoring all time?
        Most definitely. In my eyes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
          Most definitely. In my eyes.
          I agree. I see a lot of T-Mac in Kevin Durant. Only difference is Durant is longer and a little bit of a better shooter and T-Mac's low post game was better because he has more moves down there. I remember when the biggest head to head matchup was Kobe vs. T-Mac then it shifted to Lebron vs. Kobe and now it's Durant vs. Lebron. Times have definitely changed.

Comment

Big time scorer..

Better than Carmelo and iverson

But a notch below jordan, Kobe,

Comment

Working...
            X