Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get 1 thing clear; Floyd never said that MP has to sign with Mayweather Promo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get 1 thing clear; Floyd never said that MP has to sign with Mayweather Promo

All Floyd said is that Mayweather Promotions would have to be the LEAD promoter of the Pacquiao Mayweather Event. If you have any kind of common sense you can realize that by using the world "LEAD" it implies that there would be other promotion companies involved, those being Manny's Top Rank and Floyd's co promoter Golden Boy.

Just wanted to make that clear since all Pac Tards always pull out the Floyd wanted Manny to sing with Mayweather Promotions bullsht.

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
    All Floyd said is that Mayweather Promotions would have to be the LEAD promoter of the Pacquiao Mayweather Event. If you have any kind of common sense you can realize that by using the world "LEAD" it implies that there would be other promotion companies involved, those being Manny's Top Rank and Floyd's co promoter Golden Boy.

Just wanted to make that clear since all Pac Tards always pull out the Floyd wanted Manny to sing with Mayweather Promotions bullsht.
    thread fail.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/0...manny-pacquiao

Comment

"Everybody's like, 'Aw, Pacquiao,' but I'm just letting you know he's not getting a fight with me," Mayweather said. "The only way he's getting the fight with me is if he signs with Mayweather Promotions. He's got to give me fights with Mayweather Promotions. If he don't give me no fights under Mayweather Promotions, then he's not getting the fight. That's how it is working now, because the ball is in my court. The ball has been in my court. I have been the A side."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...150512366.html

Log off Jose, take your L and go to sleep mano.

Comment

Let's get one thing clear, I hope ******s like yourself are still getting banned for ruining the forum with this ****.

"Everybody's like, 'Aw, Pacquiao,' but I'm just letting you know he's not getting a fight with me," Mayweather said.

"The only way he's getting the fight with me is if he signs with Mayweather Promotions. He's got to give me fights with Mayweather Promotions. If he don't give me no fights under Mayweather Promotions, then he's not getting the fight."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...150512366.html

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
          Just going to post that. This fake Mexican is ****in ******ed.

Comment

I can't wait to see this reject try to spin the evidence.

Comment

My bad, sorry for not being on the internet as much as you guys.

Comment

OUCHHH !!# this is worst than Hectardo the ******os looney predictions

Comment

Hahahahah fail.

Comment

Top 5 self ether on NSB this year

Comment

Working...
                    X