Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be able to raise a child with Down's Syndrome?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends how heavy it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Depends how heavy it was.

somewhere between amir khan and derrick chisora, with chisora obviously being full blown ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        Yes sir!!!

dropped a G on tickets for me and my wife

legend.

that should be amazing. have fun!

Comment

I don't think I could. If I had a child like that I would but it wouldn't be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            legend.

that should be amazing. have fun!
            gracias bro!

Comment

Yes i would.
              I grew up with the uncle (til' this day) who has CP and is MR.
              I work for LAUSD and I'm a Sp. Ed. Assistant. That's one of the reasons why I got involved because of my uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                ye. it wouldn't be easy, but i'd step up.

my father's twin sister had complications at birth. she wasn't breathing right when she was born, IIRC. it really doesn't matter anyway how she became disabled. she's 67, and has always lived this way.

she never developed mentally beyond an 8 or 10 year old, and she has a slew of health complications, including epilepsy and diabetes. being mentally disabled is a dynamic phenomenon, but that's the best way i can describe her disabilities. she can never live on her own. she has a low enough IQ to qualify for state and federal assistance that we mostly for programs to better her life. she's got a personality and feelings, the same way anybody else would. she loves my family, and especially my father. they're twins, after all.

being around her from an early point in my life has really helped to put things into perspective, and helped me grow as a man.
                Originally posted by twrx View Post
                Easy question, its a yes I work with special needs and adults and love these guys I couldn't imagine not loving my own
                Massive respect to these guys.

we all know now in days you're able to tell if there's something abnormal with the fetus so basically you'll be and to decide what you want to do, I personally wouldn't bring a sick baby into this world
                That's basically murder.

Comment

Originally posted by sinmiedo View Post
                  Yes i would.
                  I grew up with the uncle (til' this day) who has CP and is MR.
                  I work for LAUSD and I'm a Sp. Ed. Assistant. That's one of the reasons why I got involved because of my uncle.
                  Respect to this chap too.

Comment

Yes sir!!!

dropped a G on tickets for me and my wife
                    I'm going to look for you on camera crying like Cotto's wife when Martinez whoops him. It will bring me joy

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I'm going to look for you on camera crying like Cotto's wife when Martinez whoops him. It will bring me joy
                      lol

that was pretty funny

you still gay doe

Comment

Working...
                      X