No announcement yet.

Would you die for your wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    if you'd cheat on your wife you wouldn't die for her.

you might think you would, and flatter the idea of dying for your wife, but given the opportunity you would not.
    co-sign. judging by all his silly threads, I doubt he would die for himself as well. one silly goose TH is)

to me, wether its your wife, mother or just a woman you don;t know, but in need of help and at the same time you are risking your life - I think every man should step up. there for we are men on this planet, to protect women and be a shield when you have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
      well if you love someone whether it's your wife, kids, parents or siblings isn't it automatic that you'll be willing to die for them?

so i guess yes i am willing to die for anyone i love.
      I agree with this sentiment. At least for me, it is automatic I would die for most of my close friends/family/wife/Max K. (especially)

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
        Every man cheats. Not every man truly lives.
        I don't cheat.

Comment

Not a good look TS.

Comment

I would die for my wife because I believe my daughter would have all my brother's to be there for her in my place as surrogates,nothing in this world would ever take the place in their hearts they have for eachother.
            It would kill me to even know that my wife felt to pain of leaving my little girl

Comment

If she's defending me or my kids...I wouldn't die for her if she's caught in a cheating scandal and being beating to death by her lover or the spouse of her lover, I would be a spectator. Dying for her would just give her more freedom to do what was doing....damn, even going to. Jail would just give her more freedom to cheat. So, yes, but it has to be a worthy cause and that includes protecting her home, her dignity, and her family.

Comment

i would die for my wife instantly , my son would be lost without her and my daughter also.sure they would struggle with money but my friends and family would take care of that.also trigg , i would never cheat on my wife no matter how tempting it was , you must not love your wife sincerly no?

Comment

Just to throw more fuel on the fire, when TS says he's Haitian so cheating is in his blood, I understand what he's getting at. Not that it is really a genetic condition, but there are different standards in play on the basis of culture.

I've been in Japan for a while, and there are different standards here as well. A lot of guys think nothing of cheating on girls, and a lot of married men bang prostitutes. It's a pretty chauvinist society, yes, but it is also sort of normalized. A lot of women even expect it.

I've never technically cheated, myself, but then, I'm also not married, and I haven't really had a 'girlfriend' for quite some time.

I have banged married broads though, I have to admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
                    Just to throw more fuel on the fire, when TS says he's Haitian so cheating is in his blood, I understand what he's getting at. Not that it is really a genetic condition, but there are different standards in play on the basis of culture.

I've been in Japan for a while, and there are different standards here as well. A lot of guys think nothing of cheating on girls, and a lot of married men bang prostitutes. It's a pretty chauvinist society, yes, but it is also sort of normalized. A lot of women even expect it.

I've never technically cheated, myself, but then, I'm also not married, and I haven't really had a 'girlfriend' for quite some time.

I have banged married broads though, I have to admit.
                    japanesese or americans?

Comment

Originally posted by UserTitleHealer View Post
                      japanesese or americans?
                      Japanese. And Vietnamese. The Viet girl wasn't actually married, but close enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X