No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Vs. Keith Thurman @147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
    Khan can move to 147 Thurman comes down to 147.

Great fight
    Thurman fights at 147. he had one fight at a CW of 152 so the Quintana fight could happen.

Comment

This fight will never happen unless Thurman has a title. Khan ain't that stupid...I mean he won't fight a big strong fighter that can punch who isn't even a big name. His career could be over if he gets KO'd one more time and Thurman will definitely get to his chin several times during the fight.

Thurman by KO.

Comment

I don't like Khan, but know enough to recognize he would school Thurman. Thurman is a tough guy down at the bar. A slightly more legit Kimbo Slice. Khan would make him look foolish and win a UD 100-90 on all scorecards. People who think Thurman is legit don't watch, follow, or know a thing about boxing outside of what's shown on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          Thurman can bang but is pretty green. Khan could frustrate him and jab his head off whilst moving, but it could also end spectacularly with Khan in a heap...again

I would probably back Khan to win with his experience
          That's exactly what people were saying about the Garcia-Khan fight. Thurman has better skill than Garcia and way more power. Thurman would annihilate Khan.

Comment

This fight makes no sense, but I'd go with Thurman via brutal stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
              I don't like Khan, but know enough to recognize he would school Thurman. Thurman is a tough guy down at the bar. A slightly more legit Kimbo Slice. Khan would make him look foolish and win a UD 100-90 on all scorecards. People who think Thurman is legit don't watch, follow, or know a thing about boxing outside of what's shown on HBO.
              You're a pretty smart guy for a dude with an upside down avatar.... I thought the same thing about Thurman for a while, but he is HUGE and has made improvements. His destruction of Carlos Quintana was very impressive. Certainly wouldn't compare him to Kimbo Slice, but then again I don't know **** outside of what's shown on HBO...

Comment

Thurman by KO after first solid hit.

Comment

Khan is incapable of schooling someone because he's a very flawed fighter himself. He is far from a complete fighter and with his below average chin, he'd be in trouble against a puncher like Thurman. Even if Khan somehow was able to remain discipline for 12 rounds, Thurman still has enough power to hurt him.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 01-29-2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

isn't thurman taller than 5 ft? nope, not gonna happen.

Comment

Danny Garcia is smaller and softer punching, wasn't a better amateur, nor a great looking prospect.

Comment

Working...
                      X