Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos....I Phone o Android a que le tiras?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tengo un iphone 4s blanco, apple is the best bro,

Comment

i wont go back to apple...

Comment

Droid here!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Damn it I thought I made a poll for this thread.....poll will be up in 2.5

Comment

ANDroid todo los dias

Comment

Had the I phone, intuitive but restrictive. The Droid I have know is more flexible and the updates to the phone are far more easier than the I-phone. The I phone updates at times can be a nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                I prefer my HTC Rezound over any IPhone. No need to be a dick tho.

Comment

i had an iphone 3gs, just got the HTC one X, waaaaaayyyyyy better, **** iphone lol, my 3gs wasnt so bad

naw but really iphone dont have much compare to other phones, n base on the droid or apple market i dont see much difference but iphone is more restrictive

Comment

I want an Android phone, but im very picky. I hate bloatware and skins. Im waiting for the LG Nexus 4 to go back in stock. I was about to buy one on eBay for $550, but said phuck it... ill wait it out.

Apple is too restricted. Not just that, but boring too. Nothing but a layer of grids.

WP8 looks cool... Not gonna hate...especially that Lumia 920! Will take a look at it later on.

Im with you Ric... No Apppe products. I can't stand that company and its iSHEEP.

WINDOWS and Android for me!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      in???????????????
                      yes in.............

Comment

Working...
                      X