Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of job do you have and what do you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work for an civil engineering firm but I am 22 and since I just started I only make $16.90 an hour hopefully I can get a raise soon.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
      I work for an civil engineering firm but I am 22 and since I just started I only make $16.90 an hour hopefully I can get a raise soon.

thats actually great bro, wish i started making that kind of money years ago. i hope you get a raise soon,

Comment

I work for a pharmaceutical plant that makes stern cables here in P.R

Comment

I'm an Auditor. Expertise in Governmental Audits. NO, no IRS related and will never do that type of job. My job is looking out for the interest and the tax money of the people. IRS auditors are looking for the interest of the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
            damn thats chill but what does it have to do with me not believing maniac
            Oops my bad. Didn't know I was replying to you lol

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              I'm an Auditor. Expertise in Governmental Audits. NO, no IRS related and will never do that type of job. My job is looking out for the interest and the tax money of the people. IRS auditors are looking for the interest of the government.

thats good that your helping out the people bro, not many people can say that. here in texas theres alot of hispanic but most of them dont take up the good jobs.

Comment

yeah man thank you! You are capable of achieving anything you put your mind to, everyone should always keep that in mind.

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                thats actually great bro, wish i started making that kind of money years ago. i hope you get a raise soon,

Comment

Kitchen and Bath designer, Home improvement consultant and sales doing it for 9yrs now.

Comment

Senior Technician for a financial firm

Fighter Relations Coordinator for Everlast

Comment

I'm enrolled at a university, work a few part time jobs and write articles.

Comment

Working...
                      X