Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still support Obama? (If you ever have)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you still support Obama? (If you ever have)

Personally I think he's one and done.

I hope he wins again in 2012.

He's been amazing so far.

4 MOAR YEARS!!!

Comment

I see Obama as the lesser evil. Based on that I still support him.

Comment

Yes.

But needs to step up and use all his powers on the oil issue.

Comment

Not as easy to make fun of as bush, but C'mon, Barrack Hussein Obama? That's priceless.

Comment

I support him. Hes a hell of a talker and other countrys cant make fun of us the way they did with the slow witted Bush.

Comment

"I dont know what he stands for and what he's all about, but i support him cuz he's cool! and hip! and he probably likes hiphop! way cooler than bush...who probably likes country lmao"

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                "I dont know what he stands for and what he's all about, but i support him cuz he's cool! and hip! and he probably likes hiphop! way cooler than bush...who probably likes country lmao"
                Good points... But you should make your decision based on the politics and issues that matter to you.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsDisciple View Post
                  Good points... But you should make your decision based on the politics and issues that matter to you.
                  i know, but obama is just better! the oil spill was caused by bush. he was an oilman, and his daddy owns oil rigs. look it up!

Comment

It's nice to know that boxingscene posters look past policies and focus solely on if the president likes hip hop or country.

Comment

Working...
                    X