NFL Sportsbetting.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Whoa how much did you put on them?.
    Last week when the Texans threw an int while the Bears were up 7-3, I live bet 330 to win 300 at +3.5.

Last night I had 350 to win 300 at -3.

Where I really ****ed up was I doubled down on my bet after it was 7-3 and Eagles had a quick 3 and out. It looked like the Bears were about to win handily. Then it all fell apart.

That is how I win big money. I live bet and double down. But so far this year my biggest wages have been my worst losses

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      Last week when the Texans threw an int while the Bears were up 7-3, I live bet 330 to win 300 at +3.5.

Last night I had 350 to win 300 at -3.

Where I really ****ed up was I doubled down on my bet after it was 7-3 and Eagles had a quick 3 and out. It looked like the Bears were about to win handily. Then it all fell apart.

That is how I win big money. I live bet and double down. But so far this year my biggest wages have been my worst losses
      Yeah I love inplay betting with football (soccer).

Does seem harder with the NFL though because the games can be so wild. I thought the Bears would turn it around at half time

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Yeah I love inplay betting with football (soccer).

Does seem harder with the NFL though because the games can be so wild. I thought the Bears would turn it around at half time
        There are more variables to take into account, yeah.

Im a big fan of live betting a team if they had a drive with either a short missed fg, costly penalty, or bad luck turnover.

Those are instances that don't truly reflect whether one team is better than the other, and it often changes the live odds in my favor. For example when the Broncos kicker missed that short fg on sunday against the Colts I loaded up on them at -2 with even odds.

In the Bears case they had some truly awful coaching coupled with the typical Cutler mistakes. I should have taken that into account.

Comment

I'm taking
          Patriots +2
          Cards -2.5 parlayed with giants -2
          Steelers -3.5

Comment

I'm probably going to do a Ravens/Patriots double too. Depends if Galapagos is back.

Comment

Hadn't posted in here all week..

My two remaining entries in survivor pool I have miami and Green Bay.. Both survived..

Pool started with 1000, halfway thru week 3, there is only 486 entries alive

Comment

Who else got a serious kick in the nut yesterday?.

Comment

I did well with the Ravens/Pats double.

But my treble went **** up when Palmer developed AIDS and Eli Eli'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    Who else got a serious kick in the nut yesterday?.

Comment

• I am liking Falcons chances. +120

Comment

Working...
                      X