Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time for pac fans to get over 5/2 loss??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacfans will probably never get over that loss sadly, they literally spend most of their lives worshipping pac..however pac does hate gays, so that right their offended his ****sexual fans which is about 96% fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
      pacfans will probably never get over that loss sadly, they literally spend most of their lives worshipping pac..however pac does hate gays, so that right their offended his ****sexual fans which is about 96% fanbase.
      Hahahahaha!!! ****ing funny

Comment

It's probably time to stop even making threads about it too.

Comment

Pacquiao ruined the op's life.

Comment

They moreso Floyd haters who wont let it go. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Going on a year in about 6 Weeks. Yet the threads of pain come out weekly. Nothing new. No new information at all, just spinning the same old stuff.
              Pac fans will never get ove the loss. They talked s.....t about Mayweather for five years. If Mayweather had KO'd Pac in the first round, the Pac worshippers would still be making excuses just as they continue to make excuses about the KO loss vs Marquez.

Comment

Hahahahaha!!! ****ing funny
                you must be looking yourself in the mirror when you stated the above....

why ignore post#50?

after saying or admitting floyd cheated, it is time to move on?

does knowing floyd cheated hurt so much you want to put the issue to the waste bin?

it is not about pac losing! the issue is about cheating! or you can't see it that way? or you don't want to look at it that way?

5/2 was a sad day, not because pac lost...but because cheating won!

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  you must be looking yourself in the mirror when you stated the above....

why ignore post#50?

after saying or admitting floyd cheated, it is time to move on?

does knowing floyd cheated hurt so much you want to put the issue to the waste bin?

it is not about pac losing! the issue is about cheating! or you can't see it that way? or you don't want to look at it that way?

5/2 was a sad day, not because pac lost...but because cheating won!

I am already on record. I also believe PAC cheated before. Cheating won when PAC was drinking shakes and feared needles, in spite of the tattoos!

Going on a year bro. Nothing will change....

Comment

I am already on record. I also believe PAC cheated before. Cheating won when PAC was drinking shakes and feared needles, in spite of the tattoos!

Going on a year bro. Nothing will change....
                    you admitted floyd cheated because someone convinced you such was the case...

and, if you believe pac also cheated, then the more you should be against cheating...

unless, accepting cheats is your cup of tea now...

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      you admitted floyd cheated because someone convinced you such was the case...

and, if you believe pac also cheated, then the more you should be against cheating...

unless, accepting cheats is your cup of tea now...
                      I never heard of a TUE.. That did it for me.

Moving on... When I heard Freddy say he had no idea what was in PAC's shakes... Cheaters in my opinion.

Now if you push, it was never proven that Floyd of PAC cheated.

Comment

Working...
                      X