hardest heavyweight puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one punch power marciano. see marciano vs. walcott 1

Comment

well... the boxers choice is Shavers [Ali and Holmes] i guess they know more than us.

Comment

ask butterfly, ali probably moaned it out when he was suckin his nuts.

Comment

hardest heavyweight puncher meaning force in one punch?

i would say earnie shavers. his PSI was like 1600

- also sonny liston. now only was he heavy handed, but he had a tremendous amount of snap on his punches. far more snap than foreman.

ever wonder why foreman never had one punch KOs(please dont bring up the glass jaw moorer fight) vs world class competition?

foreman never could keep people down. it was because he was too heavyhanded and not enough snap on his punch like liston had. foreman just piled guys into the ground, while listons put guys lights out.

another is mike tyson. when he hit guys, and i mean durable big guys, he put there lights out. he had incredible snap.

the greatest all around puncher of all time? easily joe louis. followed by mike tyson.

p4p hardest punching heavyweight with one punch?

rocky marciano or jack dempsey. THERE IS NO DEBATE.

Comment

by the way here are some test results

rocky marciano 1100 PSI

Joe Louis 1200 PSI

earnie shavers - i heard 1600 PSI but thats not gauranteed

THIS MEANS FORCE WITH 1 PUNCH

* u notice marcianos PSI. well one of the hardest punchers today 6'6 250lb wlad klitschko PSI is 1100. SO DON'T GO SAYING MARCIANO DOESNT HAVE THE POWER TO FLATTEN BIG MEN WHEN WITH ONE PUNCH HE HAS JUST AS MUCH FORCE AS A 6'6 250LB HUGE PUNCHER WLAD KLTISCHKO.

Comment

thats a lie. the biggest psi in one punch ever recorded was rocky marciano it was 1000. http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/A...47//Rock3.html. do your research.

Comment

oops your right, my mistake! i messed up on joe louis too, i boasted them both up an extra 100 by accident.

rocky marciano 1000 PSI
                joe louis 1100 PSI

thanx for correcting me!

Comment

either foreman or shavers. most fighters who fought both would say shavers, but i would lean to foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
                    ask butterfly, ali probably moaned it out when he was suckin his nuts.
                    yeah, and i bet you remember giving head to rocky and enjoying it, so of course you picked him.

Comment

your a disagrace to ali fans. im a huge ali fan by the way, but ur beyond insanity.

Comment

Working...
                      X