No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Despite Lawsuit, Asked Goossen for Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Despite Lawsuit, Asked Goossen for Fights

The last time that Andre Ward was in the ring was in November 2013. We’re now approaching May 2014, and nothing has been set yet for the super middleweight champion, whose only appearances on HBO since then have been in his role as a commentator for the network.

Ward has been wrangling in court since last year in hopes of breaking with promoter Dan Goossen of Goossen-Tutor Promotions. But Ward says he wants to return in the ring even if that situation isn’t yet resolved.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i wonder where he will fight next? could it possibly be outside of oakland?

Comment

Please fight..anything that will keep you from commentating.. I can't take it.

Comment

AW 2 good 2 bout of shape...go for JCC Jr or call out the bs talking hopkins ...

Comment

Goossen will try to destroy Ward's career as much as he can before letting go.

Comment

Such a waste. All the talent and can't see this guy in the ring. He has lots to offer but none of us will see it because him and his team have been bsing. What a shame.

Comment

Hilarious though.

I'm going to sue you because i don't want you to promote me anymore....but could you promote me real quick while I'm suing you?

Comment

I don't even care. Unless he's fighting someone I like, don't give two ****s if Ward fights soon or not.

Comment

Originally posted by McLeechin View Post
                  Goossen will try to destroy Ward's career as much as he can before letting go.
                  Ward should just honor his contract and fight. In the ring not in court.

Comment

So let me get this straight; Ward is suing Goosen to get out of his contract with him. But he somehow expects Goosen to further his career by setting up fights even as litigation continues in court? Get a grip, kid. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, then look for it to give you a snack.

Comment

Working...
                    X