Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the longest you've ever stayed awake without sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 24 hours.

Marquez vs Pacquiao IV, got up at 7 that morning and went to sleep at half 7 the next.

Comment

34 hours

I couldnt sleep for a whole day and when I finally got tired, I couldnt go to sleep cause I had an exam in less than five hours.

Comment

3 days straight playing socom 1. me and my cousin were just unstoppable, the most addicting game ever produced. we had 2 tvs stacked up together so yea, good times

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

About 75 hours. I had to finish a major assignment and had started out way to late. It was a battle against time. I concluded on the report at 10 as the deadline was at 12. I was exhausted, couldn't keep my balance and was nausea.

After filing in my report I went home and strangely enough I couldn't fall asleep. It took my about an hour to turn in and then I only slept for 3 hours.

Comment

Two days straight studying for finals. during the day i'd be at home and nights at starbucks.

Comment

This is a guess but, I've not slept since June 1986.

Comment

In my mid teens, 14-15 years old, when my parents would leave for vacation for a month I would stay awake for about 19-20 hours a day, every day. It was pretty fun TBH, and the sleeping pattern was out of this world. I would go to sleep at 11 in the morning and wake up at around 8-9PM to order Chinese food. Unhealthy lifestyle but it was fun

Comment

3 days on a ****tail of drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    3 days on a ****tail of drugs.
                    i did four last week. gotta love that coke and mkat.

Comment

From June 18, 4:00 AM - June 20, 1998 around 6 PM. So around 62 hours. That is the time I woke up the day my mom past away and 6 hours after we left the cemetery. It is a tradition to do funerals at home here in PR so those last hours my brothers and sisters didnt want to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X