No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Has Concerns With Marquez as Next Bout Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stop View Post
    This is definitely a possibility. A lot of people believe he used some type of PEDs in his bout against Pacman. I don't think the urine was doing enough for him to replenish himself.
    Besides fanboys and P@ctards, who thinks this?

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
      Bro, their out of control! They come on every single Marquez thread just to talk about Manny & hate on Marquez. It's basically an insecurity they have over Marquez being such a threat to their idol. It's always the same few posters too. I don't understand how one man can be on another mans d!ck. It's sad. :*******:
      Dude this kind of stuff dosen't just happen on Pac's side of the fence it happens on Marquez's, Floyd's, and just about every other boxer out there's threads so don't generalize and hate on Pac fans for standing firm on their reflections. Sure some are more bizarre than others but thats anything you read anymore. Anytime you have a close fight like those two have had in their 3 fights you're gonna have talk thats good, bad and ugly, just the way it is. Dang man ain't you learned that yet??

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
        Dude this kind of stuff dosen't just happen on Pac's side of the fence it happens on Marquez's, Floyd's, and just about every other boxer out there's threads so don't generalize and hate on Pac fans for standing firm on their reflections. Sure some are more bizarre than others but thats anything you read anymore. Anytime you have a close fight like those two have had in their 3 fights you're gonna have talk thats good, bad and ugly, just the way it is. Dang man ain't you learned that yet??
        NO it happens more when it comes JMM threads. its the same crap over and over its geting to the point iam just going to put these nutjobs on ignore and i hate doing that to guys, from Fisher to Tedd Atlas just to name a few all have said the samething Pac fans are nuts you cant saything about Pac with out these nutjobs going ape SHI T . I have never herad of any know boxing analyst called boxing fans out into Pac came along its crazy stuff when that happens

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          NO it happens more when it comes JMM threads. its the same crap over and over its geting to the point iam just going to put these nutjobs on ignore and i hate doing that to guys, from Fisher to Tedd Atlas just to name a few all have said the samething Pac fans are nuts you cant saything about Pac with out these nutjobs going ape SHI T . I have never herad of any know boxing analyst called boxing fans out into Pac came along its crazy stuff when that happens
          I'd like to see where "Fisher" and Atlas have said Pac fans are "nuts". I don't any boxing journalists have said anything in regards to Pac fans being this or that.

Comment

don't expect this guy to threaten JMM too much
            he's gotta get old at some point
            he looks like he still has plenty of fight left in him for now
            he's become more aggressive to make up for being slower
            he'll have minor trouble en route to a win in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
              I'd like to see where "Fisher" and Atlas have said Pac fans are "nuts". I don't any boxing journalists have said anything in regards to Pac fans being this or that.
              good example this nutjob you are going on ignore i dont have time for your bullcrap go suck Pac nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
                The day your trainer starts taking it easy on you and cutting you slack is the day you start losing to nobodies like Fedchenko.
                Perfectly put. I think Nacho is a master trainer who knows his fighters probably as well if not better than they know themselves. If Nacho has concerns with a fighter, especially one as legendary as Marquez, his concerns should be taken seriously.

and, lol @ Pact@rds.

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                  I've yet to see these other types of fans you speak of. There is something unsettling about how infatuated and obsessive these fanboys are over Pacquiao. It's beyond annoying. There's a difference between being a fan of a boxer and wanting to bear that boxer's children!
                  Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 04-08-2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                    good example this nutjob you are going on ignore i dont have time for your bullcrap go suck Pac nuts
                    Wow you literally backed down when I called you out. That's kinda pathetic. You couldn't even find a source to back your own claims.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      Wasnt there just a report recently on how great Marquez was looking in sparring?
                      I think that might be the point Nacho was trying to make. That people think he looks fine (and fast) but that he's noticing a slight change and it seems they were able to attribute it to something specific that can be fixed with a bit of tuning. Sounds to me like Marquez is seeking a KO if he's training by throwing more into it than normal, and Nacho may or may not be wholly agreeing with him, we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X