Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ismayl Sillakh vs Chris Henry CONFIRMED For Nov 5th!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ismayl Sillakh vs Chris Henry CONFIRMED For Nov 5th!

On the undercard of Toney vs Lebedev.

Decent fight.

Excellent post & news. Henry is a tough guy with good skills & plenty of pop, though he has been inactive he should be a stern test for Sillakh

Comment

Originally posted by CuBaN HaWk View Post
      On the undercard of Toney vs Lebedev.

Decent fight.
      So that Toney fight is really happening huh?

I don't know about Shaka. Dude has been out for a minute, step back for Silakh.

He should have went for Diaconu. That would be a good scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
        Excellent post & news. Henry is a tough guy with good skills & plenty of pop, though he has been inactive he should be a stern test for Sillakh
        A 100% ready Henry would get destroyed by Silllakh. I couldn't think of a worse match up for him at 175. He is too exposed to right hands and Sillakh sets his up beautifully, and it has tons of power behind it. Sillakh has too many intangibles, and I'm expecting this fight to last no more than 8 rounds.

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!!

Comment

Will there be any American tv coverage of this?

Comment

The Black Russian is way too good. He's gonna abuse Henry. Fight is a mismatch.

Comment

November 5 is going to be an excellent Saturday for boxing:

Bute-Johnson
                Kessler-Stieglitz
                Lebedev-Toney
                Sillakh-Henry

Comment

Sillakh will beat him up badly imo

Same night as Kessler too,excellent

Comment

I was wondering where Henry had disappeared to after his two biggest wins in consecutive fights. He is not going to be any mystery to solve for a prospect, he simply separates the contenders from the pretenders. If you struggle against his pressure, win or lose, chances are that you aren't going to be a future star to look forward to, unless you make some major changes in your boxing approach. A Glen Johnson type fighter without the craftiness or the defense, but plenty of will.

I've probably never seen a fighter get hit flush with so many right hands as Henry without so much as going down.

Henry is still by far the most accomplished opponent Sillakh has faced so I don't know about the talk of him somehow stepping down in competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X