Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free at last.......Scarface has been released from the Pen!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Free at last.......Scarface has been released from the Pen!!!

Thats right Uncle Face is outta jail and back in the studio. Below is the article I found with this wonderful news.

When we previously heard from Scarface this past July, he was still in prison on child support charges. But today, HipHopDX reports that he was released after serving close to a year in the clink. And the Houston native is apparently already prepping new material that he wants to drop soon. That's the word from a representative of Scarface, who announced that the following: "Face is home and he’s already busy working on releasing new material. It’s not going to take him long to fall right back into the swing of things." Maybe they're referring to his planned twelfth album, The Habit? We'll see.

And here is the link: http://www.prefixmag.com/news/scarfa...w-music/55616/

link his best songs

Comment

I thought Scarface was killed in the 80's.

Comment

Thought I'd drop this here.

Comment

Scarface - I Never Seen A Man Cry

Scarface - Hand Of The Dead Body

Scarface - Mary Jane

Scarface - The White Sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Coast View Post

Scarface - I Never Seen A Man Cry

Scarface - Hand Of The Dead Body

Scarface - Mary Jane

Scarface - The White Sheet

Imma green you for showin Uncle Face some love bruh. When I posted this thread, I figured not very many would show him any love. But I've been listening to Face since the 1st GB tape(Makin Trouble, summer of 88, Mann its been so long ago. LoL), that dude practically helped raise me.

Comment

Oh yea, and thanks for slidin "the Originator" Robert Earl Davis Jr.(RIP) up in there. I will make another thread dedicated to Screw in the Hip-Hop forum. Maybe it'll get some true love there.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                Thought I'd drop this here.

ThanksAl mah homie. I cant Green you again yet but when I can best believe it that I will bruh.

Comment

Playing new face sht lets get this thread jumpin......................

not new to a true hiphop head,putting downing classic.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Playing new face sht lets get this thread jumpin......................

not new to a true hiphop head,putting downing classic.
                    Thanks for stoppin by and showin Uncle Face some love Mark mah homie. I cant see the vid(My server is slow as *****. LoL). But I'll be in and out today bumppin this thread showin the Unc some love. I was lookin for an address to write him at, and stumbled upon the news that he got released about a couple of days ago. Cant wait for him to drop the next album. You know Face is always blessin us with some deep ass ***** to think about.

Comment

Working...
                    X