Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma, Salido Make Weight in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

salido is in good shape but juanma hits too hard and will control the fight gamboa gets frustrated and couldnt keeep salido off of him juanma by ko in 7

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Salido before Gamboa: Salido is a bum.

Salido after Gamboa: Salido is solid and he made Gamboa look bad eventhough he only won like 2 rounds.

Salido was a tough title holder before he fought Gamboa.

I'm sure people doubted him because of the losses on the record.

Boxrec warriors always doubt fighter like that.

Usually if a guy has that many losses and hes still ranked or has a title means hes a tough SOB.

Losses don't discourage him. That's a dangerous dude.

Comment

Man, I just can't click with Juanma for some reason, I've tried to, but I just can't. I don't enjoy his style very much, and for some reason I don't buy the nice guy attitude. I won't be hurt the day he loses, but I really hope its not against a mexican... It's damn shame my people have to root for a fighter who IMO is very flawed and only slightly above average.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabilan View Post
          Can't wait to be there live tomm. Was looking forward to the Cruz - Martinez scrap but either way it will be my first time seeing El Artesano Cruz live so I'm psyched.
          Artesano has gotten rocked in the last two fights I've seen him live. They've been great fights but he dominates the first few rounds, get reckless and gets clocked, then he takes it easy again. He shouldn't be so reckless...

Wait, Artesano is the kid from Lares, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Salido was a tough title holder before he fought Gamboa.

I'm sure people doubted him because of the losses on the record.

Boxrec warriors always doubt fighter like that.

Usually if a guy has that many losses and hes still ranked or has a title means hes a tough SOB.

Losses don't discourage him. That's a dangerous dude.
            I call those fighters field operators. They've put in their work and have the experience to spell trouble if you get lazy, complacent, or don't take them seriously.

Comment

War Juanma!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
                Man, I just can't click with Juanma for some reason, I've tried to, but I just can't. I don't enjoy his style very much, and for some reason I don't buy the nice guy attitude. I won't be hurt the day he loses, but I really hope its not against a mexican... It's damn shame my people have to root for a fighter who IMO is very flawed and only slightly above average.
                i kind of feel the same way..he has power but besides that his defense is weak n he aint reallly fast..i dunno

Comment

for those interested i have an Over/Under bet on this one:
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=472587

Comment

I will be there too!! Then off to the club for some hot PRican poontang!!

Comment

Salido is a very strong guy, I dont see him going down. If Juanma pulls this it will be by decision. War Juanma!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X