Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really think Mosley can beat Mayweather??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you cult boys are in for a shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      lets be real, mosley won't slug with FMM because floyd would destroy em, and mosley can't box better, and its not like FMM has a glass jaw.

id be surprised if mosley goes the distance TBH

and im not a FMM fan at all, i jus recognize he's the best fighter in the league.
      I think Mosley has the tools to beat Mayweather, he's going to have to pressure for the whole fight and use the fact his chin is probably one of the best in boxing to get past Mayweather's accurate counter-punching. I see Mosley having trouble with Mayweather's style though. Can he beat Mayweather; Yes. Will he beat him: I dont think so.

Comment

See my posting (detail)....generally I agree with you.

Comment

I think shane can beat him, but i dont think he will.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
            Nothing wishful here my guy!!floyd's defense has never failed him,but it was never up against Mosley either!!
            Mosley is a great fighter, and I've always thought that if anybody could beat Floyd it was Mosley, because he has speed, power, and the ring smarts. But I don't think anybody can beat Floyd right now. And not to mention Shane has had some serious issues with good technical boxers. I think it will be a damn good fight, but I have Mayweather winning by decision. Unless Shane can catch Floyd with that sneaky left hook that he throws. But by no means can I see Shane dominating a Floyd. We're talking about a man who hasn't seen a style that he hasn't beaten...

Comment

Originally posted by Alfa-Q View Post
              this fight is a few years too late!!!

shane is past his prime.
              look at him on fight night, he'll be slow, over the hill and old.
              Granted, I'm sure we would have all loved to see this fight a few years ago, but Mosley had a dental appointment that he couldn't miss. But the fight has just as much, if not more meaning today. We're talking about two fighters who rank in everyone's top 4 P4P fighters in the world today. I can't say that this fight has come too late.

Comment

Hell no. No way, no how.

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
                  Mosley is a great fighter, and I've always thought that if anybody could beat Floyd it was Mosley, because he has speed, power, and the ring smarts. But I don't think anybody can beat Floyd right now. And not to mention Shane has had some serious issues with good technical boxers. I think it will be a damn good fight, but I have Mayweather winning by decision. Unless Shane can catch Floyd with that sneaky left hook that he throws. But by no means can I see Shane dominating a Floyd. We're talking about a man who hasn't seen a style that he hasn't beaten...
                  Well consider this,floyd has only fought once,in 3 years & against a fat lightweight to boot!!Mosley has lost to good boxers true,but Winky & Forrest were both huge & quite frankly,highly capable of beating floyd as well!!Cotto on the other hand was an undefeated,pre Margarito ruined version of the best,powerpunching welterweight on the good planet earth!!Cotto didn't only OUTBOX Mosley,he traded,stood his ground & fought back when necassary!!Mosley has excellent stamina,he's bigger,stronger,fast & is a better pressure fighter than say,Oscar ever was!!Has floyd ever really fought a style like Mosley,I really don't think so?!Mosley deserves more credit than fight fans are giving him!!Remember an old Oscar was floyd's best victory,the fight after that Stevie Forbes proved that Oscar was done as an elite!!Mosley on the other hans just put a beating on the biggest & seamingly unstoppable Margarito,whom floyd avoided like the plague,by the way!!It's not a fact that floyd could have beaten him either,so any responce saying that much is moot!!

Comment

Working...
                  X