Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out Quartey jab the **** outta this guy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    Very true. Ike won that fight. I always thought he was the best outta the three. I was watching that **** with my dad. He still gets burned up about it to this day.
    I assume the 3rd is Trinidad.

Anyway, I think Trinidad comes from behind to stop Quartey. Quartey beat DLH in my eyes, but I also thought DLH won the Tito fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
      if i could pick any fighter in the world in the last 10 or so years to beat mayweather at 147 i'd pick quartey.

that jab is something terrible, he's got a 80% chance of beating mayweather imo
      I'm with you on that. Ike would give Mayweather ALOT of problemz

Comment

That was jabber jaws, he ****ed his face up with that jab, it was stiff and hard right down the pipe, im sure park was happier to take the right that followed than more of those jabs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
          I assume the 3rd is Trinidad.

Anyway, I think Trinidad comes from behind to stop Quartey. Quartey beat DLH in my eyes, but I also thought DLH won the Tito fight.
          It's hard to say. They're all great. I'm not taking anything away from the others. I just think Quartey was a little better. It's very close competition though obviously.

Comment

Yeah Quartey gave Park a brutal beating, a WBA welterweight title fight on the undercard of Whiatker/Varquez, Park never fought again.Quartey has got one hell of jab.

Comment

Here is Quartey preparing for Forrest!

ENJOY!!!

Comment

Ike Quartey should have wins over De La Hoya and Forrest.

Comment

Those are some vicious jabs.

Comment

The thing about his jab was the sound it makes when it lands on you, It like something out of the movies shhh shhh shhh, it makes that crispy sound while bounding off your forehead, The guy is seriously underrated....Had he been american or a brit he would have been treated like a mini-god.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                      He was definitely a hell of a fighter. I always liked him the most between him, Trinidad, and De La Hoya. I liked Tito a lot too. I wish they would've fought.
                      tito knew he would lose and avoided Mosely too. After getting his ass beat down by DLH, he knew he could not manage anymore robberies. it's a damn shame boxing fans get robbed like this. i reckon if they all fought each other, Mosely or Bazooka would have emerged the greatest of them all.
                      Last edited by Boxing Purist; 10-23-2008, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X